CHAPTER SEVEN

7.
                         It was mid morning and the  elders assembled together at the pack house ready to discuss the new issue at hand. A distress signal from the school was sure to cause panic to all judging by the fact that most parents would demand an explanation to a conversation none of the elders is willing to share. "So a young white wolf killed her boyfriend why doesn't that surprise me. No better question is why is this an issue again, You omegas should just embrace your dark side." Ramciel states definitely stirring up an argument. "Ramciel never compare our kind with your barbarians please, we are evolved species ." Pesidees steps in.
"Alright am glad that you agreed to meet me and discuss the issue at hand and not fight amongst yourselves at whose better and whose worse." The principal speaks up sarcastically wanting to stop an argument from happening. "Okay, we have the girl's statement. It states that she didn't know what took over her. Everything that she did to Matthew Grey was all blurry but the moment she snapped back he was already dead. Before we judge I have known Samantha Stevenson for a long time, she is not one to allow herself to kill she is an innocent victim. Samantha is one of the best and brightest in her class." The principal defends.

"So what are you suggesting, Peter?!" Ramciel attacks. "Quiet people are the most dangerous if you ask me, a hungry wolf is a hungry wolf loyal or not. They make murder look like a miracle and justify it with their angelic faces. She is the killer period. Arrest her. Hand her over to us, Michael Grey's family deserves justice." " This is absurd. We cannot hand her over like a piece of meat." Pesidees retaliates "Am sorry are rules not rules?" "Ramciel, I didn't want to bring this up with no solid evidence but something strange has indeed been happening at the school. One of our guardians, Mr. Griffin came to me. He told me he felt a strange darkness leaking by the walls of the school, he could feel it grow and it pushed his rage to a whole new level am talking almost attacking his student's kind of level. So I checked it up with the help of John and Jessica. I think the doors of one of our kingdom's history's deadliest enemies is opening." There it was the main agenda.

"This is laughable darkness seeping in the school walls? Are you telling us that he wants to rise again? No it's imprisoned in a world where even time and space don't exist. The dragon made sure of it. Are you sure of this?" Vivica inquires. "I just said I am not sure. But through research we were able to come to a single conclusion. You all know most of his history was  destroyed. He may be able to get out of that prison if someone of equal darkness is born among us. He can channel that energy and use it to free himself. Drag himself to this side of the world." "This can't be. If it's him the kingdoms are at stake. He destroyed more than what was made." Devon reminds the panicking group. "Okay I, for one reason, am going to stay cool. Two, Peter try and keep the students calm. Don't mention any of this new information to them before it turns into misinformation. Three, we need to go do our own research before telling the king and queen. Then four we'll plan along the way. Meeting over. Oh! Before that where are you keeping little miss best and brightest? She is part of the investigation." Ramciel dictates not giving any one else a chance to speak. "Who died and made you chairperson." "Pesidees am getting shit done what are you doing? Dragging this meeting when we have a victim plus a guilty candidate in shackles." Ramciel quickly States standing up. "She is in one of the locked rooms the school offers for beginner wolves in transition. We are trying to carefully extract answers out of her before..." "Before she what snaps again and kills someone else!!" Ramciel yells cutting him off "Peter can you please let me do the questioning, time is not on our side. Don't worry I won't man handle her." "No way, Ramciel. I won't let you anywhere near one of my own kind. Especially not without supervision." Pesidees quickly refutes.

"Pesidees sit down and stop barking. The fact that her fur coat is snow white doesn't make her yours to question. Last I checked time is running out and if we don't get what's attacking our children, our kingdoms will be next. So after all that who has time to argue." He takes a quick look around "hmm as I thought no one. Let's be on our way Peter." Pesidees looks at his team for support but they all look away not ready to give Ramciel a reason to bring out the sarcasm card to their faces. They have enough in their hands already.