CHAPTER TWO.

2.
Eight years later.
Xander stares at the blue piece of paper strongly examining it."Grades perfect, leadership skills perfect, co-curricular activities great participation, behavior, the same pig like behaviour. What will I do to you?" He asks the boy on the leather seat across the table from him, the midnight black haired, silver grey eyed handsome devil all grown up and ready to not take on the world.

Oden now at the age of 16 years

Oden now at the age of 16 years. Life flies um sorry I mean time flies and with no apologies to it. "I did everything you wanted. But my life is my life I don't need you to judge me." He defends himself."Oh! So it's like that. Do you think am doing this for me. I am doing this for you. Now you better stop carrying that big head around because it's not helping your case." Oden stands up clearly portraying his extremely beautiful muscular body chiseled to perfection. Yes he wasn't the same boy eight years ago, he had a fire in him like his mother and open to opinions like his father."I wonder where you got those genes?" "Where else apart from you." He answers getting out of the room slamming the door behind him without a care in the world. He was a piece of work, the one piece of work he was tired of dealing with, parenting a teenager,the Maker how he wished Cassandra was here.

At the Omega's palace.
The blonde beautiful 26 year old lady sits by her window writing her diary putting down all the information needed to be remembered by her future self before cringing and burning it.

'Dear diary,
How fast time flies. My mom has been able to turn the omega's kingdom around within a short period of time. From ball gowns to fashionable attire,from letters to electronics and sooo much more. She has even changed the administration turned things around and made life easier for our people.
I hope I can achieve all that in a period of time too. What can I say she is my role model. Maybe I will be a fantastic queen like her someday. I hope.'

while she keeps her diary away a soft knock is heard at the door followed by queen Griselda making her way to her daughter.

"So how was three years straight of school." "Great I think." "Good job on your report card I can see how hard you are working at school." She reports as she hands over a pink piece of paper to her daughter. "I just want to join claws academy Soo bad I know, I know I could have gotten in easily but I prefer it this way plus the advanced training has been of great use I can fight better than Nowell now." "Oh!you can it's just that I didn't think you were ready for it yet. But don't worry I shall get you a position to go there. Interact with the other kind you shall be working with . The Alphas."
"While am there I want to be a normal girl. None of this princess stuff. I want to know how it feels to be normal for once without all the attention because I am the Queen's daughter." pleads Oriela knowing very well her mother would not agree but hey it's worth the try. "Sure whatever you want, but on one condition go there to learn I trust you as my daughter but claw academy has characters that can easily change your personality," "you mean boys right." "Maybe. No I mean Alpha males with their ways of asserting dominance and their alpha tones." Griselda states mimicking a male voice, Xander to be specific , as she quickly leaves the room letting her daughter head to the bathroom laughing at the joke.