CHAPTER EIGHT.

8.

                  'It has been days since Samantha Stewart and Michael Grey died in the walls of the school.
T

he reason still remains silent to the school except for the six of us. Sleepless nights hunt us despite the fact that we smile during the day and make everything seem okay. The events that dawn us that night were fresh memories imprinted in our minds like fresh ink to a tattoo . What escaped that night, left its fear imprinted on us. Despite that I am also troubled by Mr. Annoying's sudden silence. No more comments or threats. He keeps himself busy when am around. It's getting at the very end of every nerve of my body. I never knew how much I would miss his annoying side. It made school less boring.  Claw academy quickly went back to the daily activities almost as if nothing happened and that's how I should also behave even though the words of Samantha's beholder still makes my spine shiver. I don't know if I should be prepared for the worst or calm my self because it might not happen. I hope because I am not prepared. Not one bit.'

Oriela closes her pink journal putting it away observing the faded wounds that were once curved in her left arm, thanks to the dark prince. After a quick glance at the mirror she joins the girls at the chambers hallway ready to start her day as always. "It took you long enough. We almost thought Samantha came back from the dead and dragged you in her grave." Olivia laughs fixing oriela's collar. "Don't remind us of the tragic events we've been struggling to put all that behind us, not even as a joke. Someone could hear you and know we participated in watching her die." Thecla cautiously warns Olivia . "I've been struggling to put my tired head on a pillow for the last couple of weeks too, joking about it helps me forget quickly." "We should appreciate the fact that each of us were able to come out of the basement without anyone noticing ........and alive ." Oriela reminds them.

"Oden !!" Jayden calls out violently shaking the sleeping prince whose face was scrunched out of fear, another nightmare in four days, it was taking a toll on him." How many mugs of coffee did you take. The better question is why are you sleeping on the couch?" Arthur inquires while sitting on the brown hard wood table facing his tired friend. "I slept ?! What time is it?" he asks dragging his heavy body to a sitting position. "What's happening dude? Is the game stressing you that much or is it the whole Samantha thing. The bitch gave almost gave me a concussion."Remembers the brunette rubbing the back of his head."She did." Chuckles Jayden.  "If it is the game you've been working your butt off this couple of weeks. I mean Leonard practically knows whose boss by now." Arthur comforts.

But that's not where Oden's mind was. Of course he did not fear the big game especially not one with Leonard in it. His mind was covered in challenges. A task forced on him by an unknown being. Every night felt like a new nightmare one he was afraid of and tired of fighting his way to stay awake, he wasn't ready and neither did anyone care to give him an option. He needed a way out and to keep himself busy and ignoring the sheer reminder of what felt like hell. The two boys worried about their friend felt helpless not knowing what bothered him for the last couple of weeks but they had to do everything in their power to brighten his days. He was their prince after all they were not going to let anything happen to him. "You my man, need a shower and then we can get to class." Arthur helps Oden out with the planning of the day for he seemed out of it. The prince was happy they were there for him in this tough times.

Different discussion groups go on shouting and causing chaos in c-16 class as usual, teen pups what can you do,it was like a competition who can be heard first. The three boys get in their designated class as their eyes land on the three other colleagues who went down the basement with. It's been a while since they say at a Bench together and share a few words. After the incident it was best to stay away from each other. At the back Olivia entertains a group of girls with various funny jokes. While Sasha and Thecla remained engaged in a conversation on the topic of today's lesson at the right hand corner was Oriela laying her head on her locker struggling to keep her mind busy with something else and not her weird nightmare not noticing the dark prince  sit at the next seat, Arthur walks up to a group of basketball players joining in the conversation on tomorrow's game. The boys were excited. Everyone was doing something.