CHAPTER TEN.

10.
                             "They took her body, Her parents want her to be buried in  the memorable area at the burial site" Thecla  sadly tells Olivia and Oriela. Though everyone was still on lockdown Thecla was allowed to go see Sasha one last time as a request from the princess to the principal.
"It will take sometime but she'll be alright. She is in peace now, I know that." Olivia assures. "I've never seen her so low it's almost devastating to watch." "It is devastating." "I have to attend my last class then I'll be with you and her later." Oriela assures as she heads to her last class.

                                        "What did you just say? It's doing what?" Ramciel angrily asks. "You heard me it's doing blood sacrifices. Three virgins, three protectors, three couples and last two powerful beings. They are ingredients to a soon to be massacre." Mercila listed down. "She is destroying Purity, strength, love and the Ora. The last two are our children Eden and Oriela. The four things that keep it from conquering the world. The four most powerful weapons against evil. It has evolved, being locked up with nothing but it's thoughts, now it's trying to render us powerless. We are the ones that are trapped. The irony is impeccable." Xander mocks. "Each blood sacrifices will make him stronger and more powerful with each passing moon." Wizard explains. "We are in trouble fighting an enemy whose whereabouts are unknown." Ramciel states slouching back to his black leather seat." Three down six more to go." Pesidees calculates their failure. "This is the beginning of hell to reign on our kingdoms. The apokalipta is here, historic wolf language for the apocalypse, the end." Vivica notifies in a low silky voice. This words sends chills to the elders.

This was nothing new to them in terms of history but it was something new to them in terms of facing it. None of them knew it's true strengths and it's true weakness. Books on the creature were shallow cause no one saw it and survived. It's real face hidden behind their once great king. Of course they were worried. They had every right to be. The only key of giving them a clue was crawling in the dark prince's head and he barely understood what was going on in his so called  'nightmare'. He was the chosen one by the dragon, the voice of hope. "Set me free."  And with each nightmare led to a new door, a new task, a new hell to limbo brought him steps closer to unlocking a new monster. The question is, was he strong enough to open a gateway to let the only thing that can save them out? For the dark ages befell them and in times of war even children are involved. More were dying in the once oh! So protected school.

                             It was two weeks down and Lockdown was over none of the students perished in that period of time so it was safe to say they can continue with their education. Life must go on even with a villain hidden among them. "Rise and shine sleepy head, I believe this is a class and not your sleeping chamber." Teases Oriela while shoving Oden awake. "Are you kidding me? Not now I am sleepy, your highness. Sorry to say but you were a part of a nightmare that yanked me awake last night." "You don't say, nightmare?! I don't understand you sometimes. How long does this arrogance fragrance last? It's beginning to stink a little." "As long as you struggle to crack my hard shell.  It stays on." "Oh! So am suddenly a problem. Don't make me laugh."
"Listen here pretty face the least you can do is not stand in front of me with that short skirt. It's almost like you are begging for it." " Excuse me!"she exclaims quickly taking a seat at the desk in front of him struggling to lengthen her skirt in the needless attempt to cover her milky thighs, putting a very cheeky smile on his face. "I always win."

After class.
"Oriela can I see you?" Miss Fella requests. "Someone's in trouble." Oden teases forcing Oriela to roll her eyes at his playful gesture.