5.

Mack had given me a stage name. Sweetie.

He said he couldn't have my government name exposed like that. Some men can be real creeps.

The alcohol Lauren gave me had kicked in. My body loosened up and I as much more relaxed.

Mack had me on the floor doing quick lap dances. He knew and I knew that I was nowhere near ready for the stage. I didn't mind, the little lap dances I gave out paid very well. Niggas really paid a hundred dollars to smack my ass.

The heavy platform heels I had on were weighing me down but I was only three hours in to an eight hour shift. Great.

"Those look painful," I heard a deep voice comment. Now I was seated at the bar. Fake ordering a drink in attempt to get off my feet for a few minutes.

The man who commented wasn't tall dark and handsome like I hoped. Instead, he was white.

"They are." I sighed, annoyed, wanting this night to be over.

"Can I get you a drink? Help you take the edge off," he offered. I wasn't sure if he was being sincere or not. The darkness in the club made it hard to read his facial expressions.

He was wearing a clean cut suit, had a gold ring on his pinky finger, and squeaky clean dress shoes.

"I'll pass." I say, kindly.

The man didn't take the hint though. "You sure? You look like you need it." He persisted.

"I said I'll pas-" I started to say but out of nowhere, Mack popped up beside me.

"She'd love a drink. How's about I have a bottle sent up to a private room for you two?" Mack told the suggested to the guy.

The man looked at Mack with his eyebrows raised.

Not wanting to mess up on my first day, I flashed a teethy smile up at unknown man. "Yes, maybe a private room would be better. It's a bit crowded here."

The man seemed hesitant but he came around shortly. "Okay." He shrugged. Mack handed him a key card and the man walked away shortly.

"Karma, this is your first day so I know you don't know any better." Mack rubbed his hand along his face. Was I stressing him out?

"That man is Jackson. He's a big corporate guy who comes here once a week after work and he always brings a big group of other wealthy men with him. Whenever you see him and if he ever asks you for anything, the answer is always 'yes Jackson'. Okay?" Mack schooled me. I nodded quickly.

"Good." Mack reached over bar and grabbed a bottle of champagne from underneath it. "Take this up to him."

When I got up to the sound proof room, Jackson had loosened his tie and taken his shoes off, sitting laid back on the black leather couch.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I'm just tired," I confessed as soon I entered the room. I placed the champagne on the table next to the glasses and sat on the opposite side of the couch.

Jackson chuckled. "You're new. It's fine. I'm not upset or anything."

"Thanks." I say simply. I wasn't sure what to do. What should I do? Do I dance for the white man? Did he want me to dance for him?

"Did you want a lap dance or something?" I questioned, very nervous.

Jackson stared at me for a while. His eyes roamed my body. Not in a lustful way but like he was trying to read me.

"How about we just talk a little bit?" Jackson offers. "Would that be okay?" I nodded 'yes'.

Jackson popped open the bottle of champagne and poured us both a glass. He turned the music up to a light volume, changing it to a slow jam station instead of the trap music they usually played.

"What made you take up this profession?" Jackson started off the conversation.

"Money." I answered back, quickly and honestly. He nodded in understanding.

"Is this a long term thing?" He continued.

I shook my head no. "I'm hoping to do bigger and better things. I want to move into a nice neighborhood. Just get as far away from the hood as I can. There's no real love around me." I tell him.

"You sound ambitious. And humble, might I add." Jackson told me.

"I've never really told anyone about myself before.." I trailed off.

We spent two hours talking. Jackson did nothing but ask me about myself and I liked it. No man had ever cared enough to ask me about myself. Not even Rayquan.

After about four glasses of Champagne I was feeling more bubbly and fulfilled after talking to Jackson.

I grabbed the remote for the room and turned up the music. My Bizness by Jacquees played through the surround sounds system.

Standing up, I swayed my hips along to the words...

You know I tell no lie.. (Tell no lie)
Look you deep in your eyes (Deep in your eyes)
You've been patient for awhile now (So patient)
Think it's time I take you down (Take you down)

Jackson's eyes were locked onto my body. I couldn't help but feel the burning sensation that came along with his gaze.

Can't you see how bad I want it?
I heard the signs come jump on it
I read your mind know you want me
Better decisions deserve a better outcome

When the song ended and I was finishing up my dance, Jackson tugged on the strings of my body suit, lighting pulling me towards before he aggressively latched his mouth onto mine.

I wasn't sure if we were allowed to do this but every insecurity I had about dancing and whether or not my body looked good was washed away by the sensations of Jackson's hand working on my body.

His touch gave my body goosebumps and I found myself letting go in the most pleasurable ways.

Crazy how my first night in the strip club consisted of me giving the coochie to a white man.

A/N: is anyone there???? Do you like the chapters so far??? Lol

If you do, go back and vote for ya girl 😂