21.

Hamilton gave me a quick tour of the first floor of the yacht before leading me to the top deck.

When I met up with Archibald on the top deck, there was a plush blanket laid out for us. Champagne sat in a metal bucket on ice with a container of strawberries next to it.

This was so incredibly romantic.

"You look beautiful as ever." Archibald commented, analyzing my appearance. I wore a hot pink bikini, a cream colored crochet kimono, nude wedges, and my hair was up in a messy bun. I had taken the safe route by not wearing any make up, just in case Archibald wanted to go swimming.

"And you look handsome as ever," I returned the compliment. Archibald wore white swimming trunks, a white button up which he left unbuttoned to show his abs, and tan boating shoes. Hot.

The yacht must've took off because I felt it moving beneath me, causing me to stumble a little.

Archibald chuckled at my clumsiness, "let's sit." He suggested, and I followed his lead. I took off my sandals while Archibald popped open the champagne.

"Are you enjoying everything so far?" Archibald wondered, handing me a glass of bubbly.

I nodded quickly, Hell yeah I am! "Duh. Your home is beautiful. Your yacht is beautiful. You're beautiful. I couldn't have imagined anything better." I tell him, breathlessly.

Archibald smiled. "Anything for you, princess." He brought my face to his and pecked my lips.

He pulled a remote out from beneath and pressed a few buttons. It wasn't long before I realized he was just getting some music started.

Maxwells "Pretty Wings" began playing.

Your face will be the reason I smile
But I will not see what I cannot have forever
I'll always love ya, I hope you feel the same

Oh you played me dirty, your game was so bad

You toyed with my affliction

Had to fill out my prescription
Found the remedy, I had to set you free

Away from me

To see clearly the way that love can be
When you are not with me
I had to leave, I have to live

Something within me felt so elated. My gut erupted into butterflies and I literally felt my heart smile. The gorgeous sun setting, the soft sounds of the water beneath us, and the sweetness in the strawberries enhancing the sweetness in the wine creating sort of a sweet tingling sensation on my tongue.

Everything had my senses going crazy.

While Maxwell played in the background, Archibald continued to feed me strawberries while he ran his hands slowly along my thighs. Eventually I couldn't help myself much longer and latched my mouth onto his. Our tongues slow danced at first, our taste buds locking in the taste of the sweet alcohol on each other tongues.

Before things really started to heat up, Hamilton interrupted us by clearing his throat.

"Sorry for the interruption but dinners ready. The table is set." Hamilton announced.

Archibald adjusted his clothing and huffed. "Thank you, we'll be down soon." Archibald responds.

"What's for dinner?" I questioned Archibald, who seemed to be a little out of it.

He ran his hands along his face, sort of bothered. There was a long pause before he spoke again. "Oh, screw the dinner!" Archibald let out in a seductive, husky voice. He continued kissing me, passionately.

And then it happened.

We had sex on the top deck of the boat.

Something about the sex this time was more sensual. Slower strokes, nibbling on my breast, keeping his hands on my waist, sucking on my neck. Archibald made sure to give attention to every inch of my body.

When we were finished, Archibald handed me his shirt to put on before we headed downstairs to eat.

The dinner that Hamilton had prepared consisted of steak, lobster tail, and mashed potatoes.

"You know, I got you something." Archibald confesses. "I was going to wait until the last day of the trip but seeing how great things are going now, I feel like now might be the best time for it."

He pulls a small tiffany blue box out of his shorts pocket and places on the table in front of me. "What is it?" I ask him, smiling like a fool.

"Well, you're just going to have to open it up and see." He tells me. Duh, bitch.

I removed the white ribbon from around the box and lifted the lid off. It was a silver, diamond ring. Was his old ass proposing to me?

My jaw dropped. What the hell was happening right now? I felt my chest getting heavy. Am I having a heart attack right now? Oh, God!

Archibald watched my facial expression change from surprised to confused to nervous as hell. His laughter flooded the small dining room. "Karma, relax. I'm not proposing to you." He tells me. Well, shit! You should have said that as soon as I opened the damn box...

"It's just a promise ring." Archibald speaks. "I wanted to give you something that told you how serious I was about you. This short amount of time you've been in my life... My heart hasn't felt these feelings in a very long time." He poured his heart out to me.

Archibald's words made my eyes water.

"I'm giving myself to you. My heart, my soul, and damn near my bank account to you. Whatever you need from me, it's yours." Archibald continued. "I love you, Karma."

The last sentence was something I hadn't expected to hear so soon from Archibald.

I let him put the ring on my finger and threw my arms around him, sobbing uncontrollably.

"I love you, too." I whispered into his ear.

When we pulled apart, Archibald held my face in his hands, staring me in the eyes. A few seconds later, he smashed his lips onto mine, letting a passionate kiss linger before letting me go.

"I have to know," Archibald started. "If I was proposing marriage to you, what would you have said?" Archibald questioned, his eyebrows raised as he smirked.

"I would have said yes."