20.

It was 5am. I was woken up by my body to go relieve myself. I grabbed the silk robe that sat in the furry white chair by the bathroom door and place it on my naked body.

Once I was back in bed, I realized Josiah wasn't lying here with me anymore. It didn't take long to realize he'd completely left the apartment building. My place was very small and if I didn't see him visually, I knew there was a one-hundred-percent chance that he had left.

This sort of vanishing act had my mind wondering. Did Josiah not like what had just happened? Did I not do enough? Did I do too much? Had we slept together to soon? Did he think I was a prostitute or something... I mean, I did sleep with him the same day he bought me a car. Oh god!

The sun wasn't up yet and with Josiah's sudden disappearance, I decided to pack my things for my getaway with Archibald.

I grabbed a small suitcase and threw in a bunch of miscellaneous items; a few bathing suits, too many pairs of underwear, bathing suits, sundresses, and sandals.

My cell phone buzzed on the nightstand.

It was the man who had left me in bed alone like a thief in the night.

Josiah: sorry for not saying goodbye. I didn't want to wake you. I had to make some runs.

Karma: it's fine. I'm going out of town for a few days.

Josiah: okay... guess I'll see you when you get back.

I decided to block Josiah's number until I came back from my vacation with Archibald. The last thing I needed was a phone call from Josiah while in a romantic setting with Archibald. That'd definitely put an end to the vacation.

After showering, I dressed myself in a distressed jean mini skirt, a red spaghetti strapped bodysuit, platform wedges. I took an Uber to Archibald's place.

"Good morning, beautiful." Archibald greeted me with a bear hug and a kiss on the cheek. He had opened the door shirtless, wearing only grey sweatpants.

"Morning," I reply as I make my way inside the house. "When are we leaving?" I questioned Archibald, low-key eager to leave.

Archibald laughed a little as I followed behind him into his kitchen.

"The car will be here shortly. I made breakfast. Have some." He told me, handing me a plate of pancakes with two strips of bacon on the side.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked as I began eating.

"Miami."

Archibald had us in first class. There was a curtain that separated us from the other passengers. It was really nice. It gave Archibald and I enough alone time to talk about things.

"You know, I've been thinking about everything and I want to apologize. I'm an older man, I can assure you I know right from wrong. Sleeping with Marianne was a huge mistake. Yes, I was drinking but that's no excuse to cheat on you. Especially with our relationship being so fresh." Archibald let out, lifting my hand gently and kissing it.

My mind immediately began reminiscing about last night with Josiah. The Audi, the romantic dinner, and the rough but somehow passionate sex we had indulged in.

I mentally blurred out the images from last night and looked up at Archibald and smiled.

"I forgive you." I tell him.

We bring our faces towards each other, pressing our lips together for the sweetest kisses.

Once we landed, Archibald had a car pick us up from the airport that drove us to some big ass brown bricked mansion that sat right on the coast. There was a deck stretched into water with a yacht parked next to it.

"This must have cost a fortune to rent," I commented in complete awe.

The palm trees, the richly green grass, the yacht that was placed perfectly between the horizon. And the water. My goodness, the aqua blue water that held the greatest reflection of the sun. This was another form of beauty I'd never seen.

Archibald erupted into laughter. "Rent?" He mocked me. Archibald sighed in disbelief, "I don't rent, darling."

Karma, you dumb ass. That was an insult! Of course Archibald owns everything you're broke ass is looking at right now. Get it together!

There was a very tan man who met us outside. He wore a white button up shirt, khaki shorts, and brown Sperrys. The white shirt really popped with his Cheeto toned skin.

Archibald motioned for him to come over to our position in the grass. "Karma, this is Hamilton. He'll be taking care of our every need for the next few days." Hamilton shook my hand, "Nice to meet you." He spoke kindly.

Archibald said a few more words to Hamilton while I just admired the view.

When Archibald was finished, he came over to me and wrapped his arms around me from behind, lightly kissing my neck.

"Hamilton's going to get the yacht up and running so we can go out this evening. In the meantime, how about a bubble bath?" Archibald whispers in my ear in between neck kisses.

"Okay," I managed to choke out.

Archibald took his time with me; unbuttoning and pulling down my skirt, lifting my tank top slowly over my head, and even massaging my feet. His old ass was being super attentive today.

I let him place me gently on the bed and remove my bra and panties. The feeling of his hands squeezing and rubbing my ass gave me chills while we tongue kissed.

I know I had just been with Josiah last night but I didn't care. Archibald had flown me out and was taking me out on a fucking yacht! This man deserved every inch of my body.

While the water ran in the master bathroom, Archibald had my legs spread open like eagle wings while he licked on sucked on the softest part of me. My hands clenched the comforter as I moaned his name out in pleasure.

Arch...

Archi...

Archibald!

"I just want to do everything I absolutely can to make up for the mistake I made in the past." Archibald tells me, picking up my now weak body and helping me into the tub.

It felt like I was in a movie. Getting ate out on king size bed with a fine ass white man gulping down my juices.

I couldn't wait to see what else Archibald had in store for us.