Chapter 2

It was Christmas break Frankie was coming down the stairs when the smell of breakfast hits and she feels her stomach turn up in knots and she runs to the closest bathroom and pukes. Melinda her mom comes running in and said "Baby you alright?'

"Yeah.. I think so." she said as she finishes puking. 

She tries her best to stomach breakfast and then get herself ready it was Christmas Eve and she had to go to her grandma's for Christmas dinner. She pulled herself together and then rode with her parents to the dinner. When she got there she felt a little faint and a little dizzy but she sucked it up. Melinda came over to her and said "Honey are you sure that you are alright cause you look very pale right now." 

Melinda brought her plate and she took one look at it and smelled the food and went running towards the bathroom. Melinda said "Ok baby we need to get you home." 

Melinda and her George took her home and she fell asleep. Bucky called while she was asleep and Melinda said "Buck she's not going to be able to come over for dinner. She's sick as a dog any food has made her sick." 

"Oh no.. well tell her I hope she feels better. I"ll come by later and check on her." he said 

"I will tell her. Merry Christmas to you and your family Bucky." she said

"Same to you Melinda." he said as he hung up. 

She got up from her nap and went downstairs and drank some water and ate some crackers as she checked her phone. Then she got a notification from her period "Have you started today? You haven't logged a period since October."She instantly dropped her phone and swallowed hard and went upstairs and pulled some clothes on. 

"Um mom I'm going to go get me some sprite." she said 

She headed to the nearest pharmacy and picked up 3 different pregnancy tests and came back home. She ran upstairs locked her bedroom door and her bathroom door and took all 3 of them. She paced in her bathroom as she waited and then her phone dinged and she flipped all 3 over one by one she saw positive. 

"Fuck me" she whispered. 

She hadn't been to another party since Halloween weekend cause Bucky refused to take her to another one after what Karson pulled and she didn't fight him on it after she heard what Ryan said about her. So the last two boys that she slept with were Ryan and Karson within a 24 hour period. 

Melinda came knocking on her door "FRANKIE OPEN UP." 

She went and let her mom in and said "mama." 

"What's wrong sweetie?' Melinda said 

She started to cry and said "Mama I'm pregnant." 

Melinda hugged her and said "Shh baby it's okay." 

"No no it's not mama I did something stupid. I can't ever show my face to anyone again." she said 

"Shh baby it's okay.. we will get it worked out okay?" Melinda said

She ignored everyone's text messages and Jan 3rd she called UGA and pulled her scholarship and went up and cleaned out her dorm and enrolled at the community college back home in Savannah without telling anyone. 

Two weeks later when everyone returned to classes Bucky said " Nat have you seen Frankie.. Her room mate said that her stuff is gone." 

"No every time I've tried to call or text she doesn't answer." she said 

"That's not like her especially to me." Bucky said

Later that afternoon Natasha found Bucky and said "She's gone Bucky. Coach said she pulled her scholarship two weeks ago and turned in everything." 

"What the fuck? That's not like her at all she loves cheering something is wrong Natasha. I tried call her parents but they told me that she just doesn't want to talk to anyone right now that she has a lot going on." Bucky said 

Bucky tried all night to get her to talk to him but she refused to talk to him about what was going with her. She had her first doctor's appointment that day and found out that she is 11 weeks pregnant and due in July since her last period was in October. She was laying in her bed twirling her ultrasound ignoring her phone and wiped tears. 

She was avoiding Bucky on purpose cause she didn't want to hear I told you so. He told her that this would happen if she wasn't careful.