Chapter 9

A month before Sloane's 1st birthday Frankie and Bucky got married at Bucky's grandpa's farm. Sloane was starting to walk and she was finally starting to get blonde curls coming in and she had two teeth. As they were watching her toddled around in the grass after the wedding Bucky leaned in Frankie's ear and said "I want more." 

She smiled and said "Buck this is when the NFL scouts are really going to start looking at you its your junior year of college 2nd year starting lets wait we have time." 

"I know but Im just telling you." He said 

"Dada dada" Sloane said as she walked back towards them. 

He picked her up and said "Yes my darling girl." 

She smiled at the sight and said "Besides we can enjoy her a little bit longer." 

"Yes we can baby" he said. 

Bucky got Frankie season pass so she and Sloane could be at every game that she could travel to during their junior year. She hated away games that were to far of a drive for her to go to cause Bucky was the only person that could get Sloane to sleep or take a bottle. One morning Bucky came in and found Frankie asleep with Sloane attached to her boob asleep.

"Baby what are you doing?" He whispered

"Mmm sleeping." She whispered. 

"With a baby attached to your boob. Baby i thought she was doing bottles." He said 

She woke up and said " I didnt want to say anything but she doesnt do well when you arent here. She wont sleep for me or take a bottle when you arent here." 

"Baby.." he said 

He picked up Sloane and took her back to her room and said "You sleep here baby girl."

He went back into their bedroom and said "baby come here." 

He held her close and said " i love you baby but sometimes your independent attitude you get drives me up all baby. You need to tell these things." 

"Im afraid if I do that you will think I cant do it." She said as she hugged him.

"No baby I know you can." He said 

"I love you Bucky I just hope this is a phase with her." She said 

"I hope so baby if not we will figure it out." He said 

They cuddled up and wenr to sleep for a few hours before they had to get up.