One

Y/N's POV

          When did it all go wrong? I'm already 22 years old and yet I still haven't reached my dream. I haven't even dated. So let me ask again, When did it all go wrong?

I even lied to my parents saying I'm happy. But all I have now is a lonely apartment, a boring cafe job and a cat. I'm not even close to living my dream as a pastry Chef working in a 5 star restaurant . I'm not even in a restaurant! My schoolmates are out there living their lives while I'm here stuck selling coffee. So for the last time, when did it all go wrong?

"When did it all go wrong, Sohye?" I cried as I slammed my head on the cash register. "Ow..."

             The cafe I work is always so quiet. Not much people come here. I Guess that makes my job a little easier.

              "What are you talking about? I'm the same age as you and I work here too," sohye replies.

             "At least you have a Boyfriend. I'm 22 and single. No dating experience,"

              "Oh yeah~ Did you know what Donhyuk gave me during our anniversary-"

            "Stop rubbing it on my face,"

           She giggled and went to the kitchen. I sigh. God, I beg of you, please send an angel from above.

            "Hey, Can I get two Cappuccino?"

            I look up and there stood a man who was wearing a black mask and a hat. Did God finally hear me? Whoa, holy shit he looks cute too... It must be fate. Okay, Calm down....

           "Two Cappuccinos coming right up. Anything else?" I ask with a cool tone.

          "You..."

         Did I misheard some shit? Or did I hit my head to hard just now? He just said 'You' right? That was a pick up line, right?

          "Pardon?"

        "You are Lee Y/n, right?"

         Oh shit, the handsome stranger knows my name. I nod.

          "Oh my god, it's good to see you. I haven't seen you since you transferred. It's me, Im Youngmin."

           "Youngmin?"

         He removes his mask and smiled. Oh... It's him. Ughhhh... Im Youngmin. The one person I hate in high school. Why? Well high school was tough for me. He was one of those popular kids and well... Ugh I hate him. I just hate him.

          "Remember now? So you're working here, huh?"

          No... Don't converse with me. Go away, shoo! I just fake smiled and nod.

          "Yeah. How about you? What have you been doing?"

          "Well... I guess I'm not that popular, huh?"

          What do you mean, Im Youngmin? You're always popular. You're so popular that it hurts me sometimes. I hate it. I hate you especially.

            "I'm a trainee in Brand New music. I recommend that you should watch Produce 101." he whispers and smiled. 

            Produce 101? Isn't that a show that form ioi? Why is he recommending it to me? Whatever, just smile and reply, Y/n.

           "Okay, then..."

            "Hey, can we hang out-"

            "Two cappuccino coming right up!"

           I cut him off. I knew what he was going to say. I don't want to have any connections with him at all. If I do, the past might repeat itself. I went to the kitchen and Sohye was there busy making coffee for herself.

             "Sohye... Remember the guy I told you about?" I ask her as I make cappuccino.

            "Hmm? Which guy- actually never mind, you only mention one." I nudge her and she giggles. "The one in your high school right? Why?"

            "He's outside and he ordered Cappuccino,"

           She froze. She mouthed, 'He's outside?' And I nod. Her expression turn to an angry one. She then took the cappuccino I made.

           "I'll handle this." She took the salt from the cabinet and started adding it to one of the cappuccino.

           "Sohye! What the hell are you doing?!" I stopped her before she ruined the other one.

           "You hate him, right? This is payback for what he did-"

            "No. You're a grown woman-"

          Ring! Ring! The bell from the front counter started ringing. "Sorry Y/n... But can you hurry up please? My Friend is waiting for me..." Youngmin's voice could be heard from the counter.

           "Sorry! I'm coming!" I close the cap of the coffee and glared at Sohye.

            "You'll thank me later." She says with a smug face.

            I place the two cappuccino on the counter and smiled. Shit... How do I tell him not to drink the salty cappuccino? Uhh...

           "Am I suppose to pay now or..." Youngmin asks as he smiles.

          I nodded and he gives me the exact payment. "Thank you..."

           He Nods and turn to leave. But then... "Umm... Youngmin-" I tried to call him but he cuts me off.

           "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that your Friend put salt into one of my cappuccino." He says while putting on his mask.

            How did he-

          "As Long as its okay for me to come here again,"

           Shit... I already dealt with him once. I don't wanna do it again... But... he might tell about the salt and get me and Sohye fired... I hesitate at first. But nodded anyways. He left the cafe.

          Why does he have to be so damn nice? "Did he leave yet?" I hear Sohye from the kitchen.

          "Yeah..." I answered and slammed my head on the counter this time.

           Ah... now I remember. When it all went wrong... It all went wrong that very day... when I first fell in love with you, Im Youngmin.