Five

Y/N's POV

I can't believe I cried in front of Youngmin. The guy I hate. Good thing i managed to escape before he did anything. I went to the back of the cafe. I needed to cool my head.

"Calm down, Y/n. It's okay. You can do this." I motivate myself before stepping into the kitchen once again.

After taking orders and receiving money from customers, Youngmin and companion came.

"Y/n... I don't think you've met them and you still haven't watched Produce 101. But let me introduce you to my friends," Youngmin said as he points to his two friends.

          "Lee Y/n."

"I'm Kim Donhyun. I'm Youngmin's other half," the one with blonde hair(without hat) and black mask introduce.

"I'm Jung Sewoon. Nice to meet you," the one with a black hat and- wait. This person....

"You're the one from last Sunday right? The one who understood me..." if I'm not wrong, he's ponyo look alike

            "I'm surprised you remembered. Yes that is I. I didn't know you knew Youngmin,"

           "Y/n and I were Best Friends-" I cut Youngmin off.

           "Youngmin and I were from the same high school."

            Donghyun and Sewoon looked at the both of us confusedly.

          "I see... So then, you know how Youngmin was like in high school. Mind sharing how he was like?" Donhyun asks and Youngmin started hitting him.

          "You don't have to answer that,
Y/n-"

          "Youngmin..." their attention were on me. "He was kind, sweet, generous, patient and sometimes he could be awkward. He always try to find the light in darkness."

             "You hear that, Youngmin?" Donghyun teases.

            "How much is it?" Sewoon asks.

          Sewoon place the exact amount on the counter. He whispered something into Donghyun's ear that made him leave Youngmin and follow Sewoon. Youngmin awkwardly smile.

            "Sorry about that..."

            "It's okay..."

            "It's just that... they were begging me to meet you,"

            "Why?"

            "It's nothing... Hey, Y/n... Can I have your-" He was cut off again.

             "Y/n! I need help in the kitchen," Sohye shouted.

              "In a minute!" I look back at Youngmin. "Sorry I kind of have to..."

              "No worries... I'll take my leave then," he started walking towards the door.

              I feel bad... Maybe I can.... just maybe...

              "Hey... Um..." he stops. "Feel free to comeback and order our desserts... I baked them so..."

              I notice his cheeks moving up. "Yeah. I will,"

             He leaves. But... He never came back.