Three

Y/N's POV

After the whole thing happened, I told Sohye about it. Luckily for me, my shift was going to end. My other co-worker had already arrived. I went to the cash register to top it all off.

          "Hey uh... Y/n?"

          Youngmin was at the cash register. Thank god he's done after the girls left. Other wise, I might have took it out on him... Those girls if I ever meet them again, I'll use expired milk on their drinks.

"You're here to pay right? It'll be a total of-"

"No... I came here to apologise,"

No way... Did I hear it right? I shouldn't get my hopes to high. I haven't know what he's apologising for...

"Those girls... They made you mad today right? I'm sorry..." he apologies.

Oh. That. Why is he apologising? It's their attitude not his.

"Why are you apologising? It's not your fault... It's their attitude,"

"Well... They're my fans... so I Guess they were excited,"

"Fans?"

"You still haven't watch Produce 101? It's okay... I'm not forcing you to watch it anyways,"

Why would I watch Produce 101? Didn't it end already? What's the point? He gives me his money and I passed him his change.

"Y/n... Is your hand gonna be okay?" He asks as he points at the burn mark.

"It's okay. I burn my hand many times before. I can handle it."

He Smiles. Stop smiling like an idiot. You're gonna kill me. Stop...

"Okay then... Hey, can I have your num-"

"Would you look at the time, my shift is over. Sorry I got to go." I cut him off purposely.

"Y/n..."

I hear him mumbled. I feel bad for doing it again... But I just can't... It hurts me every time I do it but I'm doing it to protect myself. I know it's selfish but... Whatever. I left the cafe from the back door.

Time skip~

"Coco, I'm home!"

Coco turn and face me. I smiled at him and he just returns to playing with his mouse toy. I close the door and remove my shoes. Such a good 'welcome home'. I went and took a shower. After that, I changed into my pyjamas.

"I had a bad day today, Coco. He came again." I sat beside Coco. "Coffee spilled on my hand too! I swear If I meet those dang girls again, I'll poison their drinks."

I look at coco for a reaction. But he just look at me. We had an awkward staring contest.

"What am I doing? Talking to cat? Like that'll change anything,"

Then I remembered Youngmin mentioning Produce 101. Should I watch it? No! Y/n! You're trying to move on from him... stop!

"Why am I like this?" I question myself.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I checked to see who it was and it was my parents. Oh right it's Sunday... I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Y/n! How are you doing?" It was mom.

"I'm okay. I told you it's okay not to call me every Sunday..."

"But we have too. We don't want you to keep it all to yourself."

"But still... Calling every Sunday?"

"Okay okay. If it bothers you, we'll only call you once every two weeks. We just don't want to be the bad parents we were back then..."

"You and dad weren't bad parents. It was my fault after all... and besides, I have Coco with me so I'm not alone,"

"Okay, honey. Your dad and I have to go. We're going to Mina's ballet class."

"Tell Mina I said good luck. I know how much she practiced for her ballet act."

"Bye!"

They end the call and I sigh. I'm not alone, I have Coco.

"You'll always be here for me right, Coco- Coco?" When I turn to my left, Coco was gone.

He was probably at the cat litter or something. I sigh again. There's only one thing that can cheer me up. I walk towards the kitchen and started making hot chocolate. I wonder what's Youngmin doing...