Seven

Back in High School...
Y/N's POV

           "Hey, Loser!" I felt a paper ball hitting me from behind. "Go get us some drinks!"

          I immediately rise up and walk out of the classroom. I was always picked on... In my school, you're popular for your looks. I was picked on the popular girls. Who had looks of an angel but personality of Satan. You'd think that it's usually the smart nerds who gets bullied but really it could be anyone. But I'm the easy target. You see... I'm not that smart... I'm not that pretty. My parents say I'm pretty but I'm probably not... Not that anyone cares...

           my life was hell... one time in the cafeteria one of the girls made me tripped I spilled only a little milk on her shirt and she started shouting. What's more... no one helped... but it was not until I met him...

          "Shit... I ran out of coins," I cursed underneath my breath.

           "Let me help you with that,"

          The first time I ever met Youngmin was at the vending machines. He was the first person to smile at me with sincerity. But around that time, he was the new kid from the class next door. So he probably didn't know much about me. We bumped to each other more often since that day. We even exchange contacts. He was fun to be with. He told me things about his home in Busan. We even go around city to have fun...

          "Hey, Youngmin. What kind of pet would you want?"

           "Hmm... I don't know... you?"

          "Cats. But I probably can't have it till I move out... My mom's allergic to cats,"

          "Really? What name would you want to give it?"

         "I'm not sure... what do you think?"

        "Well... since you like chocolate... why not Coco?"

        "... That's lame."

         If we weren't going around city then we would go to a specific place. A place that we only went once... But it left a mark on me... The cafe I work at...

        "I'll take the hot chocolate and chocolate cake. Youngmin?"

        "I'll have what you have,"

        "Didn't you say you wanted to try the cupcake?"

         "I did. But I changed my mind,"

         After that trip, I started liking desserts... it made me the person who want to bake treats. When I was with Youngmin that day... I fell in love with him... So every week, I would bake something for Youngmin. On valentine day...

         "Youngmin!"

         "Are you here to take the chocolates I was given? I don't mind sharing them. I know how much you love chocolate."

         "Here,"

        "Chocolate cupcakes?"

        "I mean... it took me so long to try making them... It always turns out overcooked and the frosting-"

           "It's delicious..."

          "What? You haven't even ate the chocolate the girls gave you-"

         "It's a bit burnt tho..."

           "Then, why'd you say it's delicious."

           "Anything you make is delicious,"

          And as time pass, I wanted to be with him. But despite our happy times, the bullying didn't stop. Youngmin didn't know. No one knew. At least that's how I think. My class were the only one who knew. But because the girls threatened to bully everyone else if they reported it, no one helped me. So I suffered it alone... But I wanted to tell Youngmin... and tell him I like him... So I...

          "Youngmin... Can I tell you something?"

          "What?"

          "Youngmin... I'm being bullied... But... When I'm with you... I feel safe..."

"You're being bulli-"

"I like you!"

But when I told him how I felt, he stayed silent. I got scared and ran away. I wanted him to chase after me but... he never came. The next day, I tried my best to avoid him. But I didn't try enough.

"Yah! Lee Y/n. What made you brave enough to confess to Youngmin like that?"

Everyone knew... I confessed to him. How? I don't know. It felt like... he did it. He told everyone.

"Know your place,"

The girls threw hot water on my hand and I screamed in pain. Then, they place a bag of flour above my head. Making me covered in flour.

"Stay down. And don't ever talk to Youngmin again."

I walk out of the classroom in tears. I went to the principal office and I decided to tell her everything. And one more thing to be specific.

"I would like to transfer out of this school,"

The last time I saw Youngmin was... Well I never did... i never saw him since the day I confessed. I hated him... I hated the fact that he didn't chase after me... but... I also hated  the fact that I didn't tell him earlier. Maybe then, he would have done it... This is probably when it all went wrong.

Author's Note:

Thank you to the peeps that motivated me to update this book! 💕✊🏻😔

I'll update another chapter if u want me to.

Stan Ab6ix!