Four

Y/N's POV

A week passed and it's Saturday. Youngmin arrives in the cafe. I see... he only comes here every weekend. But this time, he seemed to have company. I walk to the Kitchen before he notices me.

"Sohye, can we switch? I need to go to the bathroom..." I lie.

"Yeah sure."

She walks to the cash register and I didn't go anywhere. I just went out the back door.

"I ain't got time for that shit," I mumbled to myself.

I stood at the back of the cafe for approximately a 30 seconds and went back inside. Sohye was still at the cash register. She enters the kitchen.

"Okay, you won't believe what just happened. There are 3 handsome-" I cut her off.

"Less talking, more working. What's their order?"

"I'll do their order. For now, do your own job."

I rolled my eyes and went back to the cash register. This is boring. But I Guess it's better than dealing with Youngmin again. I started taking orders and serving them. Lucky for me, all were simple takeaway orders.

"What would you like today, Miss?" I ask the lady who was wearing a white dress and sunglasses.

"Yeah. So can I like... have a cupcake and an orange juice?"

"Having here or-"

"Having here."

"Please take a seat and someone will serve you. You can pay after you eat."

She leaves the counter and I went to the kitchen to prepare her order. Sohye was busy giving Youngmin's and company their order. When she came back, I noticed a customer getting ready to pay at the cash register so I told her to serve the lady in white and shades.

When I was giving change to a customer, "look what you've done!"

A shout could be heard around the cafe. I checked to see what was the whole commotion. Sohye was apologising to the lady in white. But now... she's the lady in orange...

"I'm sorry, miss! I didn't watch where I was going! Your foot was-"

"I don't want to hear your excuses! I want you to pay for my dress! Do you know how expensive this is?!"

People were staring. Despite how twisted Sohye can be (she puts salt in the orders for annoying customers) she hates being scolded in public. People started whispering saying things like, 'the customer service is bad.' Some we're giving her sorry looks. By some, I mean Youngmin and company. I walk over to them.

"Sorry, Miss. I'm sure it's just an accident-" she cuts me off.

"Accident? Please. Not only that but your customer service is bad! You were so rude when I ordered! That girl purposely spilled the juice on me! I'm a victim!"

Did she just motherfuckin lie?! I look around me. People started Whispering again... I hate this... lucky for me, I managed to overcome my fear of others shit talking about me. I've dealt with this in high school. I noticed Youngmin getting up. He's gonna try and help me...

"Call the manager! I encourage you two to get on your feet and apologise otherwise I'll report this."

Sohye was already on her feet. She looks pathetic... She reminds me of myself...