Two

Y/N's POV

"Hi, Y/n."

I look up from my phone. Youngmin was standing in front of me. Immediately, I place my phone on the counter and look at him. Shit he really mean it yesterday.

"You really did come again," I fake smile at him. Shit... "What would you like to order? Take away again?"

          "I would like to have the umm... Do you have any recommendations, y/n?" He asks.

          "The hot Chocolate here is nice. Oh! I really like the cakes they sell here! Especially the chocolate cake! I was the one who baked them after all and- ah. I'm sorry... I got excited..."

           He laughs. "No, it's okay. You still like chocolate I see... Then, I'll get what you said and I'll be having it here,"

            Here? No... No... You will not have it here. Ugh... I don't want to pass him the cake... But Sohye can't too... otherwise she'll... Ugh... I went to the kitchen and told Sohye the order.

           "Okay! Having it here then. Please find a seat, I'll give it to you later. Next, please."

           Youngmin leaves the counter and went to find a seat. When I was taking the next customers' order, it was really strange. Two high school girls were taking their own sweet time.

           "Hey... That was Im Youngmin, right? From produce 101?"

            "Omg I think it is! Let's sit with him later and ask for a selfie!"

           "Yeah! And we can-"

            "Girls. May I take your order? Please don't waste my time." I don't know why, but I felt kind of annoyed.

             "It's fine! There's not much people anyway. We only came here because Im Youngmin is here-"

             "I don't wanna hear your-"

             "Besides, we don't like the chocolate cake they sell here,"

             Bitch. You little shits did not just insulted my chocolate cake. You better watch your mouths young ladies... I was so annoyed by them so I fake smiled at them.

            "Please, tell me what you would like and don't waste my time. I don't have all day." I raised my voice a little but not too much.

             "Ugh Fine. We'll have two caramel coffee,"

            "Having here or takeaway?"

            "Having here, But can we get it here first?"

           I fake smiled at them and handed the receipt. I swear to god they annoy me so much. I went to the kitchen to get Youngmin's order. Sohye noticed my annoyed face.

            "What's wrong?" She asks.

            "Annoying customers," I replied and she gives me the 'IKR' face.

           "We're out of flour so I'm going to the nearby supermarket to get it. I'll be back," Sohye Leaves from the back door.

             I took Youngmin's order and scan the cafe. I spot him in a seat alone. I walk towards him and place the cake on the table along with the hot chocolate.

            "Once you're finish, you can pay at the counter." I reminded him and he Nods.

           "Hey, y/n-"

            "Sorry I gotta go,"

            I feel bad for leaving him hanging. But... He did that to me too last time. I went back to the counter to make the annoying girls coffee. But when I was calling their receipt number, no answer.

            "What happened to 'get it here first'?" I mumbled as I lift up the coffee and search the whole cafe.

             I found them at Youngmin's seat. They were sitting in front of him and was asking him for a picture. Youngmin hates taking pictures... At least from what I remembered... But... he seemed to be fine. I Guess he change... But as I continue to watch them, I felt kind of annoyed. Maybe it's because they annoyed me? But... the reason why they annoyed me was because they were talking about Youngmin. Wait... now that I think about it, who are they to Youngmin?

             "Excuse me, girls." I raised my voice a little at the girls which cause them to turn around and face me.

             "Sorry. But we're kind of busy," one of them says and rolled her eyes.

             Oh? You're busy? Bitch I'm here in my 20's doing my job in order to support myself and my cat while you're there trying to take a picture and not doing work whatsoever.

            "What about the coffee you ordered?"

            "What's so bad about waiting? We'll be done in a second-"

             "Girls, I think you should take your coffee first." Youngmin tells them but they just smiled at him.

              "We will, Oppa! But can we take a picture first?"

                Ring! Ring! Someone was ringing the counter bell. "Hey! Is there a cashier here?"

               Fudge! Sohye is busy running errands... Shit shit shit...

             "Girls! I don't have all day. Take your drinks and pay for it. Or else I'll throw it away and still make you pay." They rolled their eyes and grabbed the coffee from out of my hands.

                I felt a sting on my right hand when a drip of coffee spilled because of how the girls took it from me.

                "Sorry," They mock and I just shook it off.

               I ran towards the counter and apologised to the customer. "I'm sorry, sir."

              "What's with the customer service here? We don't have all day," he yells.

             "My apologies. If you'd like, we could give you a 5% off for wasting your time,"

              "Just hurry up and take my money," he passes me the money and I gave him his change.

              Today is such a bad day... all because of him... "Umm miss?"

               I paid attention to the customer again. He was wearing a white mask and a black hat. Just like Youngmin, huh? When I scanned his face, his eyes kind of reminded me of ponyo..."Sorry..."

              "It's okay. It must be hard to handle the cash register and the tables. I overheard what the guy said just now... I hope you're okay," he said and I was surprised.

                "Ah! It's okay! I've dealt with harder things. I'm sorry that I wasted your time too... considering how you were behind him waiting for your turn to order,"

                "It's okay. I already said that I understand why..."

                 "Thanks for understanding... What would you like to order today?"

"Can I have the chocolate milkshake? Take away please,"

                  I quickly prepared the milkshake and put in a plastic bag. He gives me an exact amount and I bid him goodbye.