Eight

Y/N's POV

          "Y/n! Wake up!"

         I open my eyes and lift my head off he counter. Was I sleeping? Sohye was at the cash register taking orders. Ah... Why is there lots of customers here, today?

"I'll handle this for now. Go to the kitchen,"

I went to the kitchen. That's the first time I slept in the cafe when it's full. I kind of regret watching all episodes of Produce 101. Now I'm kind of excited for the final performance... I wonder if Youngmin will get to the top11... Wait! What am I thinking? But wait... I also remembered... Sewoon! Wait I've been speaking to someone famous?!

      "Y/n! We need milk. Can you run to -"

           "On it!"

          I'll just focus on work. I remove my apron and went out the back door. I walk to the supermarket... But... I feel so stupid. I feel so frustrated... and angry at myself. As much as I said I've gotten over High school... I still haven't. Because if I did, I would have known that meeting Youngmin in the cafe was the chance given to me to change my life.

          When I reached the convenience store, I took 3 bottles of milk and went to the cash register. Wow... The convenience store is so empty. It's just me, the cashier and a dude.

           I place the exact money on the counter. "Sorry, Miss. But the price increase last week. So you need to pay extra,"

          Shit. That's all I have with me. I thought it was enough. Shit shit shit... I need to go back to the cafe too... what should I do....

          Okay the only logical thing to do is to buy two bottles. Yeah that should be enough for the cafe.

          "Then, these two." I moved a bottle to the side.

           "Still not enough miss." The cashier said.

           Just how much did they increase?!

          "I'll pay for her and these," a man said as he place a bunch of snacks on the counter.

The cashier just nodded and took his money. When we left the convenience store, I thanked him.

"Thank you for that. I was in a hurry too..."

"It's okay. You seemed like you needed help,"

"Thanks again..." I have an idea. "Would you like to go to my cafe to have some coffee or drinks? It'll be on the house,"

"Cafe? Um... Which cafe?"

"The one there. It's pretty close,"

I pointed at the cafe which was across the street but not really across, somewhere to the right.

"That cafe? Do you by chance know any Lee Y/n that work there?"

"Hmm... that's me. Do you have any business with me?"

"Wait you're Lee Y/n? You're pretty just like Youngmin said!"

"Huh? You know, Youngmin?"

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Park Woojin."

"Park Woojin... Oh! You're one of those participating in Produce 101, right?"

"So you watch it already, huh? Does that mean you're going to the final evaluation to cheer for Youngmin?"

"Final evaluation? But... I kind of have work..."

"That's too bad. Youngmin tells us a lot about you. From the look of it, he would be happy if you went."

"I see... Then, just tell him I said good luck... and come to the cafe again."

He Nods. After that we bid goodbye. Youngmin... Talks about me? I thought he'd hate me for the way I acted...

Time skip~

"Hey! Hey! Y/n!"

It was after working hours, me and Sohye were cleaning the cafe. Well... at least I was.

"What is it?" I place the broom back to its place.

"Okay. So you know I'm a big fan of Produce 101 right?"

"No, I did not-"

"Guess what? I got tickets for the final evaluation!"

"What?"

"Would you like to go with me?"

"W-What?"

"Is that a yes or no?"

"I would love to go but we have work that day-"

"I told boss about it and she said we can enjoy and let the part timers do their work."

"But-"

"Y/n. Yes or no?"

It's your chance, Y/n. Go to the final evaluation and cheer for Youngmin or stay at home and wait for Youngmin. Wait for him again... But.... Last time you waited... he never chased after you...

"Don't make the same mistake twice, Y/n."

I look at Sohye, confused.

"I'm not stupid. I know Youngmin is your so called hated classmate. You said it yourself didn't you? You regretted not telling him... But don't you think instead of waiting for the right time, you should make it a right time?" She Smiles. "So?"

She's right. Youngmin might not notice me in the crowd... But at least I can see how he's doing...

"Okay."