Six

Y/N's POV

It's been a month since Youngmin left that day. Did something happened? Maybe he's busy... yeah... That's it... but... Why am I even worried? I shouldn't care. He can do whatever he likes. You hate him, y/n.

           "Hey... Umm can I take my order, Y/n?" I snap out of my daze.

            Sewoon was in front of me. So far, the only person who's been coming here once in a while was Sewoon. Although we don't talk much, he's a pretty good company. He listens to my complains about annoying customers.

           "Sorry... What would you like?"

           "Strawberry Milkshake and one of those. Can I have a takeout?" He points at the new sandwiches I made.

           He was the first to bought it. I went to the kitchen and told Sohye the order. I took a piece of sandwich and place it in a paper bag. After the milk shake was done, I put in a plastic bag and place it inside the paper bag. Sewoon pays me the exact amount.

             "You seem distracted lately. What's on your mind?" He asks.

            "I don't think it's a good time to talk..."

          "Why not? It's night time and there isn't much customers anyway. So tell me what's on your mind."

          I sigh. "I've been wondering why Youngmin isn't coming lately..."

          "Youngmin? Oh. He's busy with his practice. After what happened, he's probably worried about his rank,"

          "Practice? Ranks? Is he in the military?"

            "He didn't tell you?"

           "Tell me what?"

             "He's in Produce 101."

             "What?"

             "Did he seriously not tell you?"

            "No...  he said he was a trainee in Brand New Music,"

             "Did he at least told you to watch Produce 101?"

            "... he did... But I never watch it..."

            "Y/n... Well, I think you should watch it. You'll understand, then."

            He waved goodbye and left the cafe. I sigh. Should I watch it? Maybe not... I don't know...

Time skip~

             "Hey, Coco." I called my cat.

              I place two toys in front of him. A mouse toy and a ball of yarn.

            "Should I watch Produce 101 or not? Go to the mouse toy for yes. Go to the ball of yarn for no,"

           He looks at me and continues to lick his paw. I sigh. It's no use. Why do I care? Youngmin... He's probably just busy doing idol things. He doesn't care about me that's why he didn't tell me. No matter what... I'll always hate him. But... Now that I think of it... He wanted to tell me... He kept telling me to watch Produce 101... But I was to stubborn. He tried multiple times to ask for my number but... I was too stubborn...

             Ring! Ring!

             "Hello?"

            "Unnie! It's me! Mina!"

            "That's great, Mina. Where's mom?"

             "She's busy preparing dinner and dad is working in his office. She told me to call you!"

              "That's great Mina but I'm quite busy-"

               "Wait!!! Don't leave yet!"

              "What's wrong?"

              "Unnie... i like this boy..."

             My heart froze. Who the hell bullied my angel?!

             "Some girls in my class hates me for liking him... they said I was too ugly to like him. He's my Best Friend-"

            "Is it that Lee guy-"

            "The name doesn't mater now."

            What a familiar story.

             "What should I do?"

              "they gave me Glares and sometimes copy my homework... But he doesn't know I'm being picked on... mom and dad too... What should I do, Unnie? I don't want to lose him as a Friend if I confess. He might think I'm weird... If I tell mom, she might tell and dad And I'm scared that he'll scold me."

            She sighs over the phone.  So I replied,"... Mina... Listen," I sigh. "If the person is really is someone special, tell him. Tell mom and dad too. Tell the Teachers even. They'll understand..."

           "How would you know that?"

           "Because what you're thinking was what I was thinking too... I thought mom and dad would hate me... so I kept it in... to the point I couldn't take it anymore. So they found out the hard way... And..."

I started tearing up.

              "The Friend... You'll lose them... if you don't tell... you're going to regret not telling... You're gonna suffer and think that it all went wrong because of that Friend. But in reality... it was you..."

            Just like me... It was my fault... It's not Youngmin's fault my life when wrong. It was my fault. Youngmin... Youngmin was one way to make my life good. But I was an idiot... I shouldn't hate him for no reason... Why do I realise this now?

             "Unnie... what about you? Mom said you had a Friend too... Did they leave you?" Mina asks.

             I thought about it.

           "They didn't leave me..."

             I wish I let him finished. I wish I had given him my number. Maybe then, he wouldn't hurt me... I wish I hadn't runaway... If I hadn't , it might have been different.

Squeak!

             I look at coco's direction. He had the mouse toy on his mouth.

              "I left them." I finished.