"Dude, what happened?"

Alfred yawned and sat up. He climed out of bed and groggily walked to the bathroom while rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He took a short shower and came back to his room with a towel wrapped around his waist. I wonder what Arthur's up to. I haven't heard him in a while. He shrugged and threw on some clean clothes before heading downstairs. 

Alfred chuckled quietly to himself when his eyes fell upon a sleeping Arthur. The Brit was sprawled out on the couch with his mouth slightly open and an arm dangling off the side. His hair was a mess and his clothes had become slightly wrinkled.

It seemed unreal to Alfred because he was so used to seeing Arthur with a very proper persona. 

Arthur squinted at the light shining through the windows. He groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes. What happened? I don't remember falling asleep. When he heard something, Arthur turned to see Alfred staring at him and laughing. " What are you laughing at you wanker?! " He yelled angrily while blushing.

Alfred smiled and walked over. "You are red as the stripes on my flag dude." He said while laughing again. He sat down next to Arthur on the couch and hugged his knees. "You did a lot of cleaning." Alfred said while looking around at the room.

The Brit looked around and realized that Alfred was right. There was not a single trace of a mess in sight. "I guess your right." Arthur mumbled in shock. He didn't realize he had done this much cleaning. No wonder he was so tired.

Alfred yawned. "I will be right back dude." He said before quickly walking to the backdoor. He stepped outside and closed the door behind him. Alfred sat down and concentrated while the cold air around him stung his nose. His wings slowly appeared and more feathers fell.

Alfred felt tears come to eyes. I should have known something bad would happen but all that matters is that Arthur is okay. I haven't had my wings long anyways so I should be fine. He thought to himself as he sat in the cold, hugging his knees.

 Arthur stood up from the couch and winced as a pain shot through his leg. He could barely stand. I must've fallen and hurt my leg last night. Arthur sat down and propped his foot up on the coffee table in front of him. He rolled up his pants leg to reveal the wound. The Brit's eyes widened in horror as they fell upon a cut running down the side of his shin. 

The sound of a door closing signaled that Alfred had come back inside. Arthur hurriedly covered his wound, flinching when his hand grazed its surface. It wasn't deep enough for stiches but it still hurt like hell. He stood from the couch once more and almost yelled in pain. He took a deep breath and started towards his bedroom, leaning on everything he could for support. It wasn't long before he lost his balance and fell to the ground. 

Alfred heard a lound crash coming from the living room. He rushed down the hall and found Arthur lying on the ground. "Arthur! Dude, what happened?" The American asked as he knelt down beside Arthur. A sharp pain shot thorugh his hand as he placed it on the ground. He jerked it upwards and looked at his palm only to find it bleeding. 

When Arthur fell, he took a lamp with him. Glass from the light bulb was skattered across the floor. Luckily, Arthur didn't get but a few small cuts. 

Alfred disregarded his own hand when he saw Arthur's leg. "A-Arthur are you okay?" He reached out and carefully pulled the Brit into a sitting position. 

Arthur leaned up against the wall and looked down to find his pants leg slightly wet from blood. "I'm fine. The cut probably reopened and began to bleed when I fell." He tried to stand up but immediatly regretted his actions when he lost balance and fell to the ground once again.

Although, this time Alfred was there to catch him. He picked the angry Brit up, bridal style, and carried him to his bedroom. Alfred gently placed him on the bed and started towards the door. "Stay here until I come back with supplies for your battle wound. And no buts." He said over his shoudler. 

Arthur sighed and crossed his arms. "Honestly, he shouldn't be trying so hard to care for me. I'm a grown man. I can take care of myself." Despite Arthur's complaints, he actually felt glad to have someone worried about him, even if he would never admit it.