||9.||

•||Ch9: Shocked||•

||Mirha POV||

I woke up with my puffy eyes which were red and tears stained face. I washed my face with cold water and told myself to be strong because he was not worth my tears.

I went in my closet and pulled out my dress. I took a cold shower and changed into fresh clothes. I did my makeup to hide my pale face.

I had to go to university because my exams were coming and also I wanted to stay away from him and this house because it started to suffocated me in one day.

I went down in the kitchen and saw breakfast on the counter. The whole house was silent and there was no sound and noise but only the echo of my footsteps.

I picked the plate and started eating it. Although I was confused who made it but I was so hungry to give it a second thought because I hadn't something in my stomach since the day before yesterday.

I put the plate on its place after washing it and picked my bag. As I was walking I looked around here and there. This house seemed so dead like it had no life and no one lived here.

I pulled the door opened and saw a man leaning against the car. There was no expression on his face and he dressed up in black pant, tie and dress coat and white shirt.

When he heard me coming out of the house he straightened and looked at me. I looked at him in confusion because I hadn't met or seen him.

“I am Danish. Your bodyguard. Mr. Arash appointed me as your guard,” He introduced himself to me.

I wanted to kill him or either Arash. He had no right to tell a guard to stalk me. I fisted my hands and gave him a tight smile.

“If you want to go somewhere I can take you there,” He said looking at my bag.

“Hand me keys!” I demanded extending my hands.

“Sorry, ma'am. Sir instructed me if you want to go anywhere then I have to take you. If you have any problem please talk to him,” He said without any emotion.

Damn boy. Did he ever smile in his life. I stomped towards the car and climbed in the back seat. Idiot. Duffer. He climbed in the driver seat and buckled his belt.

“Where to?” He asked.

“To my university,” I said and told him the address of my university.

He drove me to my university. I didn't waste my time and climbed out. The half of the university stared at me with wide eyes like I was an alien.

I spotted my group who watched me with their mouth wide opened. I walked to them and closed their mouth with my finger one by one.