Introduction: Our Irish Potato is a Spy!

JacksepticSPY

Seán McLoughlin has finally adapted to the life of espionage months after being recruited by YouTube Agents of the Secret Service (Y. A. S. S.). He was rising through the ranks until oe ́idņt changed it all, causing his career to make a hard left and go on a downward spiral as people begin to question his capabilities of being a spy - incluin̴g͢ ̀h͘i͏m͢s̸ȩl̨f̀.

Smȩtie͏s ͠thr͟e̷a̢t͟s͜ hit̀ lo̢s̢e ͏o ͢home t̵h͠an one m̨igt̸ ec.

_________

Hello all you beautiful people out there! Miss me? I missed you too!

Despite promising myself to take a break from writing, I was writing this sequel in those periods of my supposed hiatus.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEÁN McLOUGHLIN!

This introduction is intentionally published on Jacksepticeye's birthday to further get the audiences, both old and new, hyped for the next chapter in the Spy series.

Oh yeah, here's the trailer! Maybe one day Seán himself would watch the goofy video. Fingers crossed he does.

Now, most of you guys came over from MarkiSPYer so you prolly know what is Y.A.S.S. is and how our Irish potato got into the spy business...

This book will be depicting him having an already established career in the field of espionage, with the sequel taking place months after that January 2017 Darkiplier assignment.

So be ready, because this Irish Potato's going on a mission this June 21, 2019!

-Migz