CANCELLED but...

Hey, my fellow readers! How are things? I hope ya'll doing well despite this stupid COVID-19 messing up the world. I appreciate each and everyone of you who have checked out a bunch of my stories, especially MarkiSPYer, the story which will always by my Magnum Opus.

From the bottom of my heart, I'd like to say thank you... so, so much.

Which brings us to the bad news... I'm canceling this story.

Yes, you've read that right.

There are a lot of reasons why I won't be going on with this story, the first being that I'm very busy with work, 2020 is more challenging than last year especially in the profession I have, which eventually connects to the next reason: I rarely watch YouTube videos nowadays, thus no fuel for my brain to inspire me to write. I have little to no time to browse the app.

I also feel burnt out, (lol the irony that this story tackles about being a burnout).

I hope you guys will understand.

HOWEVER... you think I'd leave you guys hanging?

As I've done with most of my stories, I've laid out the groundwork of this story and had already divided them into chapters. The whole story was intended to be 30 chapters.

I will be publishing one more chapter after this detailing the next events that will happen after Chapter 9 until the ending.

I hope you guys won't send me death threats after this. Please. At least I provided you with an ending, right? Hahaha

So stay tuned for the last chapter, guys!