Chapter Two: JacksepticSPY

Los Angeles, California, a city of glitz and glamour, a small place in the world where most of the blockbuster films the people enjoy were made, almost every corner one can spot a famous person going on their normal lives - if one considered being stalked by rabid paparazzis as normal.

Some miles away from the busy town lies a cliché isolated facility hidden among the tall trees. It was a four-story warehouse that was of futuristic design, using its highly polished glass windows to reflect the moonlight and the surrounding trees to obscure itself from meddling people's eyes...

All except the eyes of two agents.

"That's the place. Darkiplier's Facility," Seán's partner said, a Swedish man of slim build, also in a suit, his short ginger hair styled to a point up top, almost resembling a shark's fin. Robin Torkar crouched behind a bush with Seán joining him there.

"What's the agenda, PixlPit?" The agent pulled out a pair of binoculars and scouted the place, seeing men in black suits guarding the perimeter. "How come those goons are still up and around despite Darkiplier being behind bars?"

"We got intel that they're working on a device that will break Dark out of prison," Robin replied, bringing up a pair of binoculars similar to Seán's to get a closer look.

"Any specific name for the said device?" Seán asked, eyes still scouting the location.

"Project BDSM," Robin cleared his throat, looking away from his partner.

The Irishman did a double take upon hearing what he said, "You're kidding me, right?"

"Sadly, no," He pouted, "It's short for Project Break Darkiplier Sound Machine."

"Couldn't they have come up with a better sounding name?"

"Ask the one who came up with Y.A.S.S. and D.A.T.A.S.S.," Robin shrugged.

Seán ran his hand through his thick green hair, shaking his head in disbelief. "So that thing has something to do with sound?"

"Duh."

"Alright, you two. Be prepared, who knows what's waiting for you there," Felix said, his husky voice erupting from their earpiece. "PixlPit will be manning the computer to help you make your way to the third floor quietly, you get in and out of there fast."

Robin flipped open a laptop and booted up the screen. A 3D rendering of Dark's entire facility, from ground floor to the fourth floor, detailed with each and every room built inside. He then swiped his finger across the laptop's screen, turning the virtual building around.

"I'm gonna be unlocking the door at the right side, it's where the least of Dark's men are guarding," Robin turned to face Seán.

"You got it," The YouTuber put down the binoculars and put on a black beanie over his neon green hair. Can't let the guards see a floating mass of green hair in the dark.

He then checked his pistol holster under his coat, pulling out a Walther PPK custom painted green, much like his hair. He could've wished for a more stealthier color scheme, but that was what Bob and Wade made for him.

"This should've been red. I like red," The agent turned the gun in his hand before taking out the magazine to check the bullets.

"So you're telling me green is not your favorite color?" Robin asked, shock in his tone.

"Yes, my dude. Green was just associated with me because of the whole 'septic-eye' name."

"My whole life has been a lie," His partner joked, "That's a tough pill JSE fans are gonna have to swallow."