𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞

Spending his Saturday at the five years old strangers' birthday party wasn't Theo's idea of having fun. Neither was being with Quentin and his friends whose name he still didn't care to remember. He only knew Isaac and Marco who still seemed to be angry at him for his comment about his mother.

It was all his aunt's idea that he should go with Isaac to his best friend's siblings' birthday party, saying that it was a great way to get to know more people and make friends. It was a children's party but she had decided to ignore that fact and even went as far as suggesting him to become friends with Quentin.

It was pure torture, he had never been so bored and he was more than happy to leave after making some excuse that he had homework to do. It was Saturday. He didn't do homework on Saturdays or hardly any other day. But at least he was friendly enough to thank Quentin's mother for the food before leaving.

When Quentin's uncle made a comment about treating him right or else "he would arrest him" it was just a highlight of his weekend. All his four siblings and almost every fucking relative asked who he was. Needless to say, Theo wouldn't go there again. Ever.

At school, he was shocked to find out that Isaac had a new girlfriend. As far as he knew, she was his first one too. It was clear that while enjoying a girl's company and having good sex was enough for Theo, his cousin wanted more.

He thought more about feelings and the future and all that bullshit Theo didn't care about. Weddings, engagement rings and babies weren't the reason why he was with girls. Usually, girls knew it and if they didn't, they would learn it sooner or later. Commitment just wasn't for him.

The girl's name was Phoebe and she was a cheerleader in their school. He had seen her around the school many times and had even talked to her a few times, most of the time flirting without success.

She was quite a catch with straight black hair that reached her breasts, body with curves right in the right places, like a model's from magazines and face that made guys want to break up with their girlfriends just to have one night with her.

Theo knew nothing about her but the fact that she was quite popular but still not a total bitch. She hadn't been seen with a guy before so his lucky bastard of a cousin must be special. How the hell did he manage to get a girl like her was a mystery to Theo.

The new couple was the hottest rumor in the school and even though Isaac was never one to seek attention to himself, he was now the one person who most students talked about.

Instead of sitting in her typical table with the rest of the cheerleaders, he saw Phoebe sitting with Isaac, Quentin, and a few of their friends, who seemed to be their only friends too. Everything seemed quite normal, except the fact that Isaac was kissing a girl, but one thing caught his eyes.

Quentin looked sad. The confident and happy boy, who usually never stopped talking, had barely said three words since their little group arrived. He just was just staring down his food and played with it with a frown on his forehead as he listened to others to talk.

Now Theo realized what was the problem. Quentin must have felt disgusted at the way his best friend nearly ripped off his girlfriend's clothes and he had to witness the whole make-out session.

Maybe there was a possibility that he was jealous. It was a long shot but maybe, just maybe he wished to have a relationship like that too and feel loved by someone. Maybe he was lonely and he tried to hide it every day with his confidence and comebacks.

Or maybe Theo was just going crazy and felt something towards the boy he barely knew for no good reason. This kind of nonsense was the result of not having sex for weeks.