𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Could you be any slower? It's not like we have all day!" Quentin yelled impatiently behind Theo's room where the boy was changing his clothes again.

The ones he wore before were just fine but after spilling Coca Cola on the shirt he had to change it which also meant trying to find other pants that would fit better to the new shirt.

Because that's so important to him. Maybe now he has black jeans and not blue with another boring t-shirt, Quentin rolled his eyes but decided not to say anything else just to avoid yet another fight.

As much as he had learned to appreciate many things about Theo, his style wasn't one of them, and he couldn't understand why was he suddenly so worried about his clothes. He always wore the same kind of shirts and jeans either way under that stupid leather jacket.

"Well, you just have to wait or else you will be spending the evening alone!" Theo yelled from the other side of the door.

Quentin sighed and checked the time from his phone. 4.30pm, it still wasn't too late for what he had planned but better let Theo believe that they were almost late so he would hurry up because Quentin was getting impatient.

"It would help a little bit if you told me what the big surprise is!" Theo had asked that so many times already during the past two hours that he didn't even bother to answer. Instead, he was so busy trying to reach his goal at Candy Crush that he hadn't even heard the door opening.

"So are we going or not?" Theo asked, forcing him to stop the game and put his phone away. Looking at the boy in front of him, he smirked as he realized just how right he was about his choice of clothes.

Still, like always, Theo still managed to look very hot wearing them even if almost every boy their age brought the same clothes from the same store. As Quentin said, he was the one with a better style.

"Yes, pretty boy, we're going," he said and started to walk downstairs without waiting for his answer.

"I'll drive since you still don't have a license," Theo said and started to walk towards his car that used to be his pride and joy, which also reminded him of his father as long as he had it but he couldn't afford to buy a new one.

"No, we're walking!" Quentin said and without a word started to walk towards another direction, assuming that Theo would easily follow him without any argument. He really should have known him better by now.

"Walking? I thought you had something special planned," Theo frowned, probably trying to remember what there was around them where they could just walk.

"It's not really a surprise if you're driving there even if I give you the directions. Also, you have to use this," Quentin said and raised a black scarf in his right hand.

"Nope. Not happening. We can walk anywhere you want but I won't put those on my eyes! Let's go or we're gonna be late wherever you're planning to go," Theo said, being his stubborn self. Unfortunately for him, Quentin wasn't planning to give up too easily either.

"Please, Freddie. I really want to surprise you but it won't work if you see where we're going," Quentin said and used his famous puppy eyes. Luckily, it worked as Theo stayed quiet, now avoiding looking at his way.

Sighing, he started to speak and Quentin already knew he had won this round. "Fine! But I will remember this next time!"

That was probably the best he could get so Quentin agreed, knowing when to stop arguing. "I better not see those pretty brown eyes even once or else no sex for you ever again!"

Theo looked shocked and stayed quiet about five seconds before laughing loudly. "Oh, you really are something else! But you won't survive without me and my long -"