𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐣𝐨𝐲

He had no reason to feel guilty. He did nothing wrong. But if that was true, why did it feel like he rushed Theo to tell the truth to his mother?

He had felt so betrayed and angry for Theo's lie that he basically ignored him for three days. Could that be the reason why he came out to his mother so soon even though he was so afraid to do it earlier?

If they were on good terms Theo would have probably wanted to wait longer. Did that make Quentin a bad person? Shit, he really did the one thing he swore not to do ever and rushed his boyfriend to come out. As he talked with Theo, his boyfriend was quick to disagree with him on this.

"Listen to me, you did nothing wrong. Alright, maybe I missed you when you were angry but that's not the reason why I finally told the truth to Mom. Don't take this in the wrong way but not everything is about you, babe," he said with a wink at the end before continuing.

"Even if it hadn't been that long since I met you and realized that I'm bisexual, I still felt like I was hiding a part of me from her. I wanted her to know me better. And she deserves to know that I have someone as wonderful as you as my boyfriend. So no, you didn't rush me like you were so worried about. If anything, you inspired me and gave me the courage to do it."

"That's cute. Can we leave?" And that's when his idiotic best friend ruined the moment, reminding both of them that they weren't alone in the room.

"Then leave. No one wants you here," Theo said, looking at all of their friends and not just Isaac but he just wouldn't get the hint. Instead, he just kept standing by the door with Marco, Phoebe, Katie and even Kim, looking at the two of them as if they were watching a movie.

That wasn't the romantic scenario Quentin had in mind, especially now that his siblings ran to his room and started to climb on the bed and table, apparently Daniel trying to catch the others. Every time this happened he thought about getting a lock on his door but his mother had already said no to that.

"Hey! Want to play with us?" Eleanor asked Quentin and others. Theo, Marco and Phoebe looked almost horrified at the thought of having to spend time with children, Isaac already had Everett on his shoulders and Katie and Kim stared at Quentin's siblings as if they were the most adorable people in the world which was so far away from the truth.

"I wish we could but we're going to the movies," Katie said.

"Yey!" Marco said sarcastically. None of the guys was very excited about watching a movie that the girls picked. Usually, they wouldn't have agreed but they also said that after it they would do whatever the guys wanted so it was a pretty fair deal.

"The whole purpose of doing this is to take your mind off the game. We all know you and Theo have been panicking because you got into finals and so on, good for you, but you've both been assholes because of it. So now we're distracting you," Phoebe explained and others nodded as an agreement.

"We should take their phones or they will be distracted at the movies with them if you haven't picked some war movie that guys like," joked Kim. Quentin was so happy she was finally free to come here. It had been too long since they have had time to really talk about anything, just like they used to do before she started college.

She surely was a busy woman nowadays but apparently work and college wasn't the only reason for it. After asking questions after questions for fifteen minutes straight, Kim finally admitted that she had met someone.

Even after all the begging, they got very little information about her new girlfriend: twenty-two years old Iris who made tattoos for a living. As if that wasn't amazing enough, she also lived with many, many animals in her home which alone made the soon-to-be veterinarian Kim fall in love with her immediately.