Bine

Francis De Valois

"Let me get this clear, when my sister, if my sister ever gets better. You want to secretly marry her therefore she will not have to leave French court, you won't have to marry Mary, and if and when there is an uprising over Protestant rulers in her countries you will be there to keep peace with the Catholics?" Terrin asks, staring down at me.
"Precisely" I respond, silently hoping that he will allow this.
"You can not wait forever Francis, I approve of this. Which doesn't mean anything because knowing my sister she would do it no matter what anyone thinks. But you should do it now, and speak with our father, clearly he's better at secret marriages than others" he states with an eye roll, someone doesn't like his Fathers happiness very much.
"And what about you? You seem annoyed over marriage" I ask him, if we are to be family then I would like to know him better.
"I can't get married, ever" he responds quietly as I frown.
"Why?" I ask, hoping I haven't overstepped my bounds.
"The same reason why i can't have children" he says, leaning back into the chair he's sitting on as I frown more.
"I don't know much about your family Terrin, please help me learn" I beg him.
"I do not enjoy females" he sighs as I get even more confused.
"What?" I ask.
"Im more inclined with males in the bedroom. Therefore, I can't wed, have children, and so many other things but Mads knows more about that. And Linnea is a closed book, no one knows much about her. We have another brother but he has sadly passed on already" he tells me.
"And your parents?"
"Father is half way to the grave, also left our mother for a common whore, I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped dead. Mother lives in England, her castles huge man you should see it. She's been working with Elizabeth to lay claim to her throne when she dies. She's our biological mother but never bore us, I live with the woman who bore us, she's a close family friend" he informs me, claim to the English throne?
"Is your mother Mary Tudor?" I whisper to him, not wanting my father to hear.
"Yes, but please do not tell Mads that I told you. She cannot know, that's the whole reason she's here. Clear path to England and to find a suitor before claiming our mothers throne as she is sick, your mother knows this." He tells me as I stand and go to leave.
"I swear I won't tell her, I promise I'll help your family."

Madeleine Bernadotte

"Just sign the damn agreement and you can walk out of here" Sebastian urges as I laugh slightly at his reddening face.
"But what is it?" I ask through giggles as he sighs.
"Just an agreement that my father wants you to sign" he says for like the tenth time, it's getting rather annoying that I'm not allowed to read it.
"It gives your countries to Henry if you die in French court" Catherine informs me as she walks through the door.
"You wanted her to sign this, Bash?" Linnea asks backing away from him.
"He wants my head because my mum wanted me on the throne, I'm his puppet" he informs us as I giggle, probably high off my face on something knowing Romeo he slipped something into my wine from his friends.
"Come to England! We'll dance, and drink, and laugh, and jump off the castle walls!" I ramble slightly as Francis walks in the door, holding a set of papers.
"Might I have a word with Madeleine alone?" He asks as Linnea bows and drags Tove and Sebastian our of the room.
"Oh I'm not leaving" Catherine states, sitting down in Tove's now empty seat, while Francis sighs.
"Don't tell anyone about this then mother" he tells her, walking over to me and laying the papers onto the small lap desk in front of me.
"Are these from the Vatican?" I ask, looking up at him as he nods.
"I talked to you connections and got the paperwork, if your still up for it just sign. All the agreements and rules are what you and I sat down and talked about before you got ill" he informs me, sitting next to me and handing me a quill, wrapping his arm around me.
"I'm more than okay with this, as long as it's approved by the pope himself I'm okay" I tell him as Catherine clears her throat.
"What's happening here?" She asks.
"Marriage" I respond as she chokes slightly.
"Marriage?" She repeats.
"Mhm" I respond.
"I also talked to Harry about your family, mother and all. I'm also going to talk to your connections about himself and your father" he says as I nod, signing my name carelessly on to the paper in front of me and leaning into Francis.
"So you know about the claim?" Catherine asks sitting on the bed next to us.
"Yes, by the way mother. This must stay silent, Madeleine's family is being informed through Terrin tonight while Madeleine gets the final check then we wait for father to push the marriage with Mary then drop it on them. Hopefully once Mary Tudor passes" he informs her as I smirk, my mother is so past the gone that she could be dead now.
"I'm being named successor anyway, no one knows apart from myself and the Vatican. It's already been noted" I tell them and laugh, I'm going to lose my head but again I'm probably high.
"How is that funny?" Catherine asks.

"I really don't know"