Fifteen

Madeleine Bernadotte

"You cannot be serious! But when did they? How did they? Oh who cares she's ruined herself, let's not dwell on this any longer" Mary rants as she paces around the throne room, Henry and Catherine sitting on their thrones and I, well I'm trying to stay away from Francis as much as possible.
"Why don't we let them explain what happened" Catherine urges as she goes to stand by Francis, I look up from my gaze on the floor to look at Henry who looks at me with a sinister smile.
"They will not explain anything!" He yells as I jump slightly at his sudden outburst.
"Father just let them..." Sebastian starts before Henry interrupts him.
"They will explain nothing! I cannot have my son be dragged down by this child who cannot control her countries. I will not have it! Tomorrow you will see a physician and get that thing removed!" He yells pointing at me and walking closer to me as I look at Francis and Catherine for help as Francis and Catherine look at each other concerned.

 I will not have it! Tomorrow you will see a physician and get that thing removed!" He yells pointing at me and walking closer to me as I look at Francis and Catherine for help as Francis and Catherine look at each other concerned

"You will not go near my child Henry!" A new voice emerges screaming at the mad king, he turns around to face my mother who has the most energy I've seen in my life.
"Mary Tudor, why does this concern you?" He spits at her as I see Francis usher for me to go to him, running across the floor I fall into his arms and he pulls me into a tight grip.
"My child's safety is my concern, she is a queen, yes. But she's my daughter. You stay away from her and hat unborn child!" My mother screams as Terrin grabs her arm, she drops a bit in his grasp but regains herself and stands up tall to match his position.
"You amuse me Mary, there is no way this thing can be your child" he spits, glaring at me as I fight to get out of Francis' grip.
"You pathetic, insane old man! how dare you tell the woman who pushed her out of her body that she is not her child! i hope god strikes down on you and gives you hell! you are the devil! i pity the people who walk under your grounds and believe that you are the messenger of god!" Linnea screams at him not caring how childish this is, how dare accuse my family of lying about who my family are! How dare he try to tell me to get rid of my child?
"Father stop, this is madness. She is carrying my child and I will not have you force her to get rid of it! It is her body and it is her responsibility! I will not have you try to control my wife!" Francis yells, wife, wife, wife, wife, wife, WIFE!
"Francis" Catherine whispers as he drops his head into the crook of my neck, we are screwed.
"Your what?" Mary asks.
"Family discussion, get out Mary" Linnea informs her.
"But all of them..." she starts.
"They are family Mary, get out" he repeats.
"But..."
"Get out whore!" Terrin yells as all my sibling cover their mouths.
"Terrin!" my mother and I yell as he shrugs.
"Got her out didn't it?" He questions as I nod leaning into Francis some more.
"This is why you refused to marry Mary?" Henry asks, sitting back down on his throne.
"Mary also ran away from the wedding, saved us from a massive scene in the middle of a church. I'm happy Father, I'd rather be happy then be with whatever Harry said" Francis explains as I smile, seeing Mary seething with her ladies on the steps of the throne room.
"And do you agree?" Henry asks me.
"If I didn't, I wouldn't be pregnant and married if I wasn't" I say as he smiles, I've never seen that before.
"Thank you Father" Francis says, pressing a kiss to my head.
"Don't make me regret this, Catherine you seem to know what happens with the chambers. Sort them a room for the both of them" Henry says as Catherine claps her hands. At least this didn't end up with Mary trying to strangle me again, so a win for me I guess.
"Follow me children! I am so excited!" Catherine cheers as she drags us out of the throne room and down the corridor.
"That went better than expected! Congratulations children" she tells us and drags us further from the throne room as a deathly scream rings through the castle walls causing me to turn around and pick up the bottom of my dress and run back to the throne room.
"Madeleine wait" Francis yells behind me and starts to run after me as I pick up the pace.
"Madeleine hurry!" Tove screams from the entrance of the throne room and runs back inside, I pick up the pace and run down the stairs to the throne room and to a large crowd of people in the centre.
"Madeleine!" Tove screams again as francis helps me push through the crowd of people with Catherine leading.
"Tove what is it?" I ask barely getting through as Terrin turns around from his position on the floor as I walk closer to them and out of Francis' touch.
"Terrin" I say placing a hand on him as he turn back around to the corner of the throne room, my eyes following in suit but pausing on all my siblings who all equally look in shock and are holding in tears which causes my heart to break. I look up to the corner and see Sebastian clutching a small figure, a gasp leaves my lips and I sink to the floor with Terrin.

Mother.