Mae and Gohan

As Gohan stepped into the ring to meet Lavender, the Zen-Ohs asked, "hey who is that?"

"That is Son Gohan, he is Goku's son and Mae's twin brother." The Grand Priest told them.

"Ooo is he strong?" One of the Zen-Ohs asked.

"Is he? Is he?" The other asked.

"We will have to wait and see," The Grand Priest chuckled.

Gohan stepped into his fighting stance. He was wearing a gi that looked exactly like their father's while his fighting style wasn't that far off. Mae could tell by his expression he was starting to try and think of a strategy. She knew that her brother would be cautious and wait and see what his opponent would do.

"Gohan!" Goku called. "Don't wait to find out what he's gonna do! You are strong so don't hold back!"

"You got this Gohan!" Mae cheered.

"Thanks you guys!" Gohan smiled at their words of encouragement. He took a deep breath before putting on a serious face. Gohan lurched forward making the first move. Their attacks moved in a flurry of punches and blocks. Suddenly, Lavender jumped into the air landing on Gohan's arm. "What the hell?!"

"I've got you now!" Lavender laughed as he breathed a purple gas into Gohan's eyes.

"Ahh!" Gohan yelled in pain, wiping his eyes.

"This isn't good." Mae's grip tightened around the railing.

"So he starts by blinding Gohan. Your right, this could be bad." Goku crossed his arms.

"That looks like a very nasty poison." Whis said suddenly.

"Hahaha!" Lavender laughed as he breathed poison into his hands and begun to strike Gohan. "Too much of this and that body of yours will rot!"

"So tell me what do you think of Lavender's poison blow? He is the second eldest of the Trio de Dangers!" Ro laughed.

"Here, Gohan have a senzu bean!" Shin said holding out a bag of beans.

"No! I can do this! Please don't interfere!" Gohan said as he got up clutching his side.

"Gohan," Mae said with a worried tone. "Do you think he will really be okay?"

"This is good training for Gohan." Goku said. "You and your brother may be twins but you are very different people. Think about it, you've been training your entire life and Gohan, he wanted something more than fighting. He decided to put that aside and have a family and settle down. In a way you are more like me than he is. You have reached heights that I never dreamed of when I was your age. Gohan is strong and he wants to be like you but he also wants a life outside of that."

Mae paused for a moment as she watched her brother fight. He had managed to heighten his senses and was now fighting as if he could see and feel his opponent. "I never thought about it like that." Gohan was the most important person in the world to her and she knew he didn't enjoy fighting like she did.

"You fight because you want to be stronger and face strong opponents. Fighting gets you excited and I can see it on your face when you are out there. Gohan on the other hand, fights because he needs to be able to protect his family." Goku placed a hand on his daughter's shoulder. "Gohan will overcome this I just know it and you know it too."

"Yea you are right! Gohan will win!" Mae said with a determined look. Even though Gohan was blinded he was doing well against Lavender.

"Heh heh, you can't find me now!" Lavender laughed as he lifted into the air.