Chapter 13

Christmas Day

~:~:~:~:~

Disclaimer: See Prologue

~:~:~:~:~

Next chapter will be at Oliver's houseeeee~~~~~!

~:~:~:~:~

I was sleeping - rather flipping well for once, too - when suddenly, I heard two similar voices calling out at me yelling at me.

"It's Christmas Day!"

"Yea, Claire, you have to get up!"

"Mum's already downstairs-"

"With breakfast made!"

"But we can't open presents-"

"Until everyone's eaten!"

They were poking me with their wands, sending little shocks through my body that tickled me as I tried to fight them off. Fred (I can now tell them apart since Fred seems to be a little less... Intense, I guess you could say? I don't know, his personality is a little softer) pulled me off of the bed and onto the floor before George leaned down, his face inches from mine so he could grin and shout "It's bloody Christmas, so wake up!" before they ran out of the room.

I groaned and sat up. Ginny (who rotated with me and was the one sleeping on the cot the night before) and Hermione were both up after the twins had their little hit-and-run.

"What time is it?" I groaned at them, rubbing my eyes.

"Only minutes after six," Hermione said, getting up and running her fingers through her hair.

I groaned again, falling back onto the floor.

"Boys."

~:~:~:~:~

As I sat down for breakfast, I looked over to see Charlie and Bill with their matted hot-pink hair and I handed them a small bottle each. They looked at me, confused.

"Happy Cristmas. As a gift, I'm giving you your normal hair color back."

Needless to say, they finished those bottles off within seconds without asking a single question.

~:~:~:~:~

I yawned, walking into the living room after Bill (who had his usual bright red hair), Charlie (who's hair was also back to normal), Fred, George, Harry, and Ron, They had ran in as soon as everyone was done eating and they were all already yelling at us all to "Hurry up or Fred and George would get us."

I sat next to Harry, sitting back. I couldn't wait for them all to see I had actually gotten them things for Christmas.

I was glad I was able to give back to them for keeping me in their home. I was glad that I wasn't getting anything. If any of the Weasleys (other than Ron, because he always gets me chocolate) had actually gotten me something, I would have felt guilty.

Mr. Weasley sat by the tree and handed everyone one gift and counted to three so we would all open them at the same time.

I opened my gift from Harry, and saw a pair of dangly earrings. They were about an inch long, silver, with a few green emeralds. I leaned over and gave him a huge hug.

"Thank you so much, Harry." He grinned and turned to thank Ron for his broom cleaning kit.

I sat back as Mr. Weasley handed out another round of gifts, putting the earrings Harry gave me into my ears when I had another package set in front of me.

I stared at it for a moment. Mr. Weasley counted to three, but I was still reading the tag.

To: Claire