rude.

pairing(s): gazzy x jahseh

in which a night out between friends goes terribly wrong for gazzy, and jahseh is the only one who can make him feel better.

this imagine contains mentions of physical domestic abuse so if you're triggered by that sort of thing pls skip or read with caution !

-

gazzy

"see why i told you to hurry the fuck up and get ready? now we're going to be late to the show because your slow ass had to take all day."

"omar i'm sorry!" i cried out as i followed him out of the house. "i would have been ready, but i couldn't find my shoes. i'm sorry, please don't be mad at me."

"then you could have just found another pair of shoes to put on, but no, you took all day to look for those, and now we're late. i bet the others are already watching the movie without us." omar spat out at me. "now just get in the car."

i did what he said, getting in the car and struggling not to cry. "please stop yelling at me, i'm sorry! i just...wasn't thinking, but it's fine, i already texted jah and told him we're going to be late-"

"do you ever think?" he snapped back at me as he started the car. "just don't say shit to me for the rest of the car ride, because now i'm in a bad mood."

so it was going to be one of these nights huh?

omar was always like this, it didn't even phase me anymore. he was the type that got mad over the smallest thing and stayed mad about it for as long as possible, and then acted like everything was good after he had spent hours berating me over a small mistake or mishap. that was, until i made another mistake or a mishap and he got mad all over again.

yeah, i know, if he treats me like shit then why am i with him? because i don't have anywhere else to go. i don't have my own car, i don't have a job because he would go up to my job and cuss out my co workers and my manager, causing them to fire me, and i don't have anyone who would let me stay with them if i left.

so i learned to put up with it. being called a dumb bitch amongst other not so nice names every day sure beats being homeless.

i fought back my tears until we pulled up to the movie theater, and met up with our other friends. jahseh, stokeley, michael, and jared, who were all sitting in the lobby looking bored. now i felt even worse about being late. they've probably been waiting for us for forever, and it's all because of me.

"sorry we're late. gazzy's dumb ass took forever to get ready," omar explained, and i wanted to say something back but i knew it was best if i just shut up.

"oh, it's fine, we haven't even decided what movie we want to see yet," jahseh responded with a slight shrug. "we're all trying to decide."

"i said i wanted to see the grinch," stokeley piped up, "because i want to get in the christmas spirit."

"no, it's because you smell like the grinch," michael chimed in. "me and jahseh want to watch the possession, but these two pussies over here wanna watch tHe gRiNch"

"i know you not saying somebody smells like the grinch when you LOOK like the grinch," stokeley clapped back at michael.

"both of y'all shut y'all asses up," jahseh scolded, "now we need omar and gazzy to help break the tie so we can decide what we gon' see."

"must be nice to break the tie," jared complained.

i scrunched my face up in confusion "wait, how are we going to break the tie? because there's 6 of us so it can just get split up again-"