stimulated

paring: triptacion

in which michael gets caught breaking one of jahseh's rules.

additional note: this imagine is basically just me trying to get comfortable writing about things other than regular vanilla sex, so i'm trying to incorporate bdsm into this imagine. the kinks i have in here might be poorly executed and cringe because i can barely write regular sex, but this is me trying to get comfortable with kinkier sex.  for those unfamiliar with  bdsm: everything here is consensual. as rough as things might get. michael has a safeword that he's allowed to use if things get too intense for him. (will he use it tho? nah cuz mama raised a soldier not a bitch) . also: mikey has a lil puss puss in this because why not.

-

jahseh thought that michael looked so beautiful like this.

he always thought he was beautiful, of course, but there was something specifically breathtaking about how he looked with his wrists tied tightly together behind his back and his ankles chained to the cold metal slab that jahseh added to the playroom specifically for punishment purposes. his ass was up in the air facing jahseh, the tip of his ruby red butt plug peeking out from his hole while his glistening pussy remained untouched, both of his holes out in the open for jahseh to do whatever he pleased.

and of course, the poor submissive struggling to get out of his restraints, whining about how the chafing of the ropes against his wrists hurt, babbling on and on about how sorry he was as tears threatened to spill from his hooded eyes made the tightness in jahseh's pants grow to a damn near suffocating amount.

jahseh stepped closer to michael, the clacking of his shoes against the wooden floor being the only sound besides mikey's soft pleas. he patronizingly smiled down at michael, running his hands through his jet black dreads. "aww baby, you look so cute when you're struggling and trying to get free, i almost feel bad for you," he let out a throaty chuckle, his smug teasing only making michael grow more discouraged.

"i said i was sorry jah!" the light skinned boy yelped out, squirming pathetically against his restraints to no avail, sighing in defeat as he realized that he wasn't strong enough to break free - as if anyone could just break out of tightly tied rope and metal restraints. the orgasm he got out earlier wasn't worth it, it really wasn't.

as soon as the words fell from his lip, michael felt his lover's hand striking his rounded cheek, the stinging sensation causing him to wince and suck his teeth. "you really don't listen,  now do you, slut? touching yourself without permission, now you're addressing me improperly when you know better." his tone was icy and frigid as he gave the boy an unfeeling stare, his eyes going black he walked around him, finally stopping when he ended up behind him.

jahseh rubbed his palm against michael's ass, his hand gliding against the smooth skin as he rubbed in a circular motion. the roughness of his hands contrasted deeply with michael's soft fawn skin but he didn't mind "now it's time for you first part of your punishment: your spanking. i'm going to spank you fourteen times. you should remember that, since it's your favorite number. you're going to count out every time i hit you. if you forget or if you mess up, i'm starting over. understood?"

michael nodded, whimpering a small yes in a voice that was just shy of a whisper.

jahseh rolled his eyes and grunted. "with your words, dumbass. you really don't fucking listen," his words came out in a scoff, his tone of utter disgust sending a wave of tingles through michael's clit. despite his better judgement. as much as he protested, a larger part of him than he cared to admit loved being talked to as if he was nothing but an object, and disregarded and degraded like the whore he knew he was. he longed for it, craved it, grew an addiction to it, even.