daddy's boys.

pairing: slumptripion (idc what yall got to say!!!! go ahead and say eW and tHiS AiNt iT all yall want!!!! this poly ship is it!!!!)

in which stokeley's tired from a long day at work, but all michael and jahseh want is his attention[not smut]

warning: michael and jahseh are both littles in this imagine, so if you don't fw that, feel free to click away.

-

stokeley just wanted to go to bed.

he had a terrible day at work today, his co workers were annoying, customers were always calling and going off on him because of something that was out of his control, and his boss was an asshole.

today was not his day.

stokeley walked into the house and kicked his shoes off into the corner - something he always scolded jahseh for doing, but he didn't care at the moment. he was tired and pissed, and he just wanted to go to bed.

he noticed that all of the lights in the house were off, so he figured that michael and jahseh had already taken themselves to bed, even though it wasn't really that late.

still, stokeley was on his way to go check on them in their rooms, probably tuck them in properly and give them a kiss goodnight before taking himself to bed as well, but before his feet even touched the stairwell, he heard the sound of footprints traveling through the hallway, getting closer and closer to him.

"daddy!"

"daddy's home!"

he soon felt two pairs of arms wrapped around him, from none other than michael and jahseh. his babies.

despite the terrible day he had today, he couldn't help but to melt as the two of them attached themselves to him and showered him with hugs and kisses.

they were both wearing the matching onesies that stokeley had bought them a couple of weeks ago. jahseh's onesie was white and decorated with blue hearts - because his favorite color was blue, and they matched his dreads, which were up in pigtails.

michael's onesie was black, with baby geckos all over them. michael actually picked it out himself, because he loves reptiles, and he also looks like one. he had a matching silk green scarf wrapped around his black dreads like a headband.

"daddy, what's wrong?" jahseh asked, noticing that stokeley seemed rather pissed. "you don't seem excited to see us?"

"did we do something wrong?" michael piped up with a frown, holding his head down.

"no, you did nothing wrong baby, neither of you did. daddy just had a bad day at work today and i'm upset, that's all." stokeley reassured them, but they didn't seem very satisfied with his answer.

"i hope you feel better, can we bake some cookies? cookies always make me feel better when i'm sad," michael suggested.

"no mikey, it's too late for sweets anyway baby," stokeley sighed and ruffled his hand through michael's dreads.

"but you eat late all the time, remember when i had to use the bathroom and i saw you eating like 3 slices of cake at once?" jahseh inquired.

"this ain't about me," stokeley quickly defended himself, and made a mental note to start that gym membership that he's been promising to start for about 6 months now.

"if you don't wanna bake cookies then can we take a bubble bath?" jahseh questioned.

"yeah, you could really use a bath...." michael added, "even though i don't know how all three of us are gonna fit in the tub,"