girls need love

pairing: playboiuzi

genderswap! au. in which jordan gets back home from modeling camp & her best friend gives her a very warm welcome.

VISUALS!

fem!jordan

fem!symere

fem!symere

✧✧

the mid-july heat blared out onto the city streets, relentlessly cooking onto anyone who dared to step outside for even a few seconds. it was one of those days, where it felt like hell itself rose to the surface and engulfed the atmosphere in flames.

symere was grateful to have a working air conditioner, and she was even more grateful that her best friend, jordan, was coming over to hang out with her today, giving the two a chance to catch up after jordan's been m.i.a for half the summer.

a couple of weeks before classes let out, jordan was approached to sign up for a modeling agency while she was at the mall with symere, being told by the scout that she had a remarkable and distinct beauty that he just had to recruit her for the agency; and after doing her research on the company to make sure she wasn't being dragged into some sex trafficking scheme, she signed up almost immediately.

after signing up and being accepted, she was sent to new york city along with about 20 other hopefuls to attend a bootcamp, where she and other amateur models were put through rigorous training and introduced to some prominent names in the industry to up their connections.

the training lasted for six weeks, and what a long six weeks it was for symere, who didn't really have anyone else to hang out with besides jordan. she knew how to make fun by herself, of course, but it wasn't the same as having her best friend by her side.

symere paced throughout her kitchen while sucking on a red white & blue popsicle, the blue dye tinting her lips and tongue as she did so while she waited for jordan to arrive to her home.