detention

paring: triptacion

in which michael gets detention and resident troublemaker jahseh takes his innocence away.

warning: intersex michael

-

michael looked down at the white detention slip in his hand and cursed under his breath as he stood outside of room 112, debating whether or not he should crumple the slip up and throw it in the garbage, or just go inside and serve his detention. after all, it was only one day.

as much as the teenager wanted to say fuck the detention and dip, he decided to just suck it up and go inside. the punishment for skipping detention was worse than the detention itself, so he might as well just take the L and move on. it was an hour of his time he'd never get back, but there was no need to make it worse for himself.

he twisted open the steel doorknob and squeezed between the wooden door and the brick wall before entering the dreary, barren classroom that was empty with the exception of him and mrs. schafer.

michael walked over to the teacher's desk and handed her the detention slip before shuffling towards the back of the room and taking a seat in the first desk he touched back there. he then laid his head down on the fiberboard top, pulling the gray hoodie over his head and covering himself with his arms.

"uh uh uh! you know the drill. take that hood off of your head, mr. white." mrs. schafer's shrill, stern voice filled the air not even a second after he pulled his hood up. the redhead rolled his eyes and did what he was told. he hadn't even been in the room for 2 minutes and he was already having an awful time.

he honestly expected there to be more people - or at least more people than just him. michael figured he was either extremely early, or he was really the only one to get detention that day. this was his first time serving, so he really didn't know how this shit worked.

the second option was fine by him though, he knew that if other people were in the room they'd end up bothering or annoying him somehow.

as soon as that thought crossed his mind, the piercing sound of the creaking door made michael snap his head up and turn towards it.

a tingly feeling filled his gut as his eyes rested on none other than jahseh onfroy. one of the most popular niggas in school, and more importantly, one of michael's biggest crushes.

michael really wasn't shocked that jahseh had detention. if anybody was the "class clown", it'd be him. jahseh was known for acting inappropriate during classes, talking back to teachers, pulling off pranks, the whole nine yards.

 he stayed in and out of detention and iss, either for his afromentioned foolery, or for fighting, because his temper flared up at a moment's notice, and it was never a pretty sight.

michael rested his head back ontop of the desk, mainly to hide the involuntary smile that appeared on his face just at the mere sight of jahseh.

his two tone dreads that fell right into his face that he constantly had to use his hands to move so that he could see clear, smooth looking caramel skin that didn't have a single blemish on it, not unless you counted his several face tattoos which michael didn't mind since he had a couple himself, eyes that looked like two pools of honey resting on his face, and a pair of delicate, doll shaped lips that he would love to kiss.