Chapter 1

Niall's P.O.V

It was 5am in the morning when I got a call from my boss who wanted to see me at our usual spot ASAP. I got up and ran towards my car and started to drive towards our hideout.
As I got there I saw my boss waiting for me.

"Hello Niall, how are you?" Well how am I supposed to be at 5am on a Monday morning? Stupid. But obviously you can't say that on your boss's face so I just replied with fine.

"Good" he said back. Why is he so happy.
Before he could say something else someone came barging through the door. I turned around and saw Louis, Harry and Zayn come in.

"Oh now that all the boys are here I am going to tell you guys why I called you here. I am going to inform you about your next mission. After the last case you guys solved I think you all are capable of this mission." Our boss said.

"What is the mission about?"harry asked.

"Well you all may have heard about the missing teenagers from Beaconhills Highscool. I want you to go there as normal students and try to get some information because police is suspecting that the culprit is someone from the school."he said.

The mission sounded interesting but there was one problem

"How are we gonna get in the school"I asked.

"Our authorities have talked to the principal of the school and only he knows about this."

"When are we supposed to start?"Zany asked

"Actually you have to start today"he replied.

"WHAT!"we all yelled, shocked.

"Look boys I know I am telling you all the news way too late but you have to do it please"

Ugghh this is horrible. As soon as we were gonna leave our boss called us again to say

"And yes you all have to be professional and be careful that no one else besides us should know about the plan."

Airis's P.O.V

I walked towards my locker to see my weirdos chatting about some new Ariana Grandé song.

"Hey girl what's up!"said Christine

"Nothing much"I shrugged

We started talking about random stuff as there was time for school to start.Then we saw four new faces enter the school gates.One had curly brown hair with emerald green eyes, Then there was another brunette with blue eyes, One had brown eyes and black hair, And then there was a blond with blue eyes. How original.

Okay weird why are they walking towards us.

"They seem new here" said Alex

"Hey girls lets have some fun" I said with a great plan in my mind.

Hey guys so this is the 1st Chapter
For those who are wondering where Liam is, don't worry he'll come soon
And to the new people reading my crap
Hi plz stay😅
Please Vote and comment your thoughts I really appreciate you reading my story

Love- A