Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V

As we told everyone that we all moved here together we decided to share a house so no one suspects anything.
Zayn was asleep on the couch while I was shuffling the tv channels and Louis and Niall were in the kitchen.

It was our first day of the mission so we didn't do much. Louis and Niall came back from the kitchen to the living room with four Pepsi cans in their hands. Zayn woke up shortly and we all were bored AF.

"Hey let's call the girl's over." I suggested.

Zayn's face lit up immediately.

"Yeah they're fun." He agreed. I think he has a crush on one of them. I just hope its not Christine cause I am crushing on her too but I haven't told anyone because we have to be professional.

Christine's P.O.V

Me and the girls were at my place practicing for the upcoming party on Saturday where we are asked to perform. It is gonna be big.
We took a little break after an hour.

"Hey I just got a message from Louis, the boys are inviting us over to their place."said Alex

"C'mon let's go."said Airis excitedly.

The boys sent us their address and Alex drove us their in her car. When we reached their the boys were already waiting for us on their door.

"Hey guys" we greeted.

"Hey I hope we didn't interrupt any thing we were just bored."said Harry.

"Oh no we were just practicing our song but mostly fooling around." Airis said.

"You guys sing?"asked Louis

"Yeah we have a band."replied Alex.

"Hey why don't you guys sing for us?"the boys started to insist.

"Yeah sure" I said looking at the girls who also agreed.

"Um do you have a guitar?" Jessica asked shyly.

"Yeah Niall has one!" Zayn said immediately and then blushed after realizingwhat he did.

"You play?" Asked Airis.

"Yeah sometimes" he smiled handing the guitar to Jessica.

We started to sing hard by why don't we.

*after the song*

"You guys are amazing you should definitely sing live." Said Harry and the others agreed while we blushed.

"Well we'll be performing at Mark's party this Saturday" said Jessica.

After that we went to nearby cafe and talked about random stuff and goofed around till night.
We said our goodbyes and Alex dropped us at our houses.

(The next day)

Airis's P.O.V

I woke up pretty late today cause of all the fun we had last night. I have to admit these new boys are actually cool. I got ready for school. I used to dress up a bit differently than others. Like in my school everyone is usually all dolled up while I just wear a graphic tee or a buttoned up shirt or jackets, also because I have blue highlights I look really different from others.
But I don't usually let this get to me.
I went downstairs and took out an ice cream sandwich and started shoving it in my mouth.

"And who eats an ice cream sandwich for breakfast?" My bother Andrew asked entering the kitchen.

"Intelligent people." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

He rolled his eyes at me.

"You want me to drop you to school?" He asked

"Yes please my car broke down" I said finishing my ice cream sandwich and grabbed my bag.

We reached my school, I thanked my brother and got out of the car. I saw Niall at the school gate.

Niall's P.O.V

I saw Airis getting out of someone's car. She never told me she had a boyfriend.I felt a little jealous for some odd reason I mean I shouldn't be jealous but I don't know. She saw me and started to come towards me.

"Hey Niall" she smiled.

"Hi Airis what happened to your car?" I asked not wanting to sound so curious.

"Oh it broke down yesterday, my brother dropped me here." She replied.
Brother of course! Stupid me.

"Oh okay" I replied and we walked inside together.

Hey guys

So this is chapter 3. In hope you are enjoying the book.
Do tell me whose your favorite couple so far.

Vote,Comment and Share

Love-A