Chapter 10

Niall's P.O.V

School was cancelled for the rest of the day and all the students were send home. The students only know that a girl went missing but nobody knows about the blood. The only people who were still here were the boys and I, the principal and some police officers. There was a lot of blood in the bathroom but there was no body so we were not sure if the girl was alive.

The girl who went missing was Sarah Parker, a junior with blonde hair. I have seen her around a couple of times in school.

We were almost done with the work for today when I got a text from Airis.

Airis: Hey. Since the school is cancelled the girls and I were wondering if you and the boys would like to come over?

"Hey guys, Airis is asking if we would like to go to her place?" I told the boys.

"Yeah sure, we're done with the work." Said Harry.

"Ok."

Niall: Yeah we'll be there in a while.

I soon got a text back.

Airis: Great. You know the address. We'll see you soon. Bye.

Christine's P.O.V

We all were sitting in the living room getting comfortable while Airis was making lunch. The whole school was shaken up today.

The doorbell rung and Alex opened the door and four idiots entered the living room. By this time Airis came back with lunch.

We all greeted eachother while Airis served us food.

"Yay Food!"Shouted Niall making us all laugh.

"What I love food shut up." He rolled his eyes while I shook my head.

I had my first bite and I think I never had food this good in my life.

"Oh my God Airis this is the best pasta I've ever had in my life! " I exclaimed

"I agree" said Zayn.

"I think we all do. You're an amazing cook Airis." Said Niall and everyone nodded their heads.

"Aww thanks guys" Airis said blushing a little.

While eating we started to talk about what happened in school today.

"I am so pissed they postponed the beach trip because of this. I was so excited for it."said Alex.

"Seriously Alex, a poor girl went missing and all you care about is the beach trip?"said Jess angrily.

"Sorry" mumbled Alex.

Harry's P.O.V

"The girl who got missing, do you guys know her?" I asked trying to get as much information as I can.

"Yeah I know her she was my friend's sister. Her name is Sarah Parkers." said Jess.

"Oh"

"I can't believe it's all happening again. I thought it actually stopped for good but no. And the police isn't doing anything is what pisses me off." Said Christine.

"Umm again? What do you mean?" said Zayn acting oblivious in front of them.

"Well since the beginning of our sophomore year some girls started to go missing. The police were involved but they did nothing.  It stopped when you guys came to our school but it is all happening again" Alex explained.

"Oh"

Then it struck to me

"Hey how do you know the name of the girl who went missing.  I mean no one else knows about it yet." I said

The girls were silent for some time but the Airis sighed.

"Okay I'm about to tell you guys something only because we are close friends now but, if you tell anyone else about it I'm gonna kill you all. Okay so our principal is my uncle and I overheard my mum talking to him after school on the phone and I heard her say the girl's name. I also heard my uncle say that there was blood found all over the girls bathroom." She explained.

The boys and I acted to be surprised in front of the girls.

"Anyways the school will start on Tuesday so we have a lot of free time.  What do you guys wanna do this weekend since we aren't going to the beach trip?" Christine asked.

"Uhh we're kinda busy tomorrow but we can go to the mall on Sunday." Niall said probably thinking about our investigation.

"Seems fine to me. What about you guys?" Asked Airis

The others nodded.

*************

Sunday

Jessica's P.O.V

I was standing in front of the mirror looking at my outfit. Black skinny jeans and a red shirt. I am not a make-up person but the I remember zayn is gonna be there so I decided to put on some eye liner and a lipbalm. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs. My mum was in the kitchen cooking dinner. I said my goodbye and walked out to my car.

I seriously don't understand how people just start their car and drive while I take minimum 10 minutes to take my phone out and decide on some good music and then start my car.

We already decided to meet in the foodcoart so that's where I went as I reached the mall. As soon as I entered the foodcoart I saw Zayn. He was wearing a black T shirt and jeans.
His eyes met mine and he smiled at me. If I wasn't nervous before I am definitely nervous now.

I walked towards him and we greeted eachother. Me being the awkward shit I am didn't know what to say and I was grateful when he stated to speak first.

"Thank God you're here. We are the only ones who are on time. I don't know what is taking so long
for them to come."

"Wait I'll call the girls" I said and started to diall Christine's number.

The others were on their way and so zayn and I sat down on one of the tables and started talking.

"So Jess because I never got to know you well tell me about yourself. " he  asked.

"Umm well what do you wanna know." I asked before even thinking what I was saying.

"Tell me about your family."

"W-well I am an only child. My mum owns a little book store near my house and my dad is in the army." I tell him

"Oh that's cool" he said. And I just smiled.

By this time the others arrived for which I was grateful.
I always envied the other girls like Airis or Alex who were witty and wouldn't be shy to talk to their crush. No I am not being insecure nor am I saying that I dont like being myself  but I always had this problem of being socially awkward. I tried therapy but gave up cause it never worked for me.

"Hey Jess you okay?" Asked Christine and I realized I was zoned out in my own thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine, so what are we gonna do first?"

Sorry for not updating earlier, wattpad was not cooperating. 
Anyway you guys got to know a lil thing about Jess.
Now I want to just make it clear that this is just a story so do not take any offence about anything in it.
So...
Please Vote and comment it really makes my day
And wait for the next update which will hopefully be soon
Love-A