Chapter 5

^ the song is just so perfect for this chapter

Harry's P.O.V

Yesterday Christine asked me to come to Mark's party to see them perform and to be honest I really wanted to go but I will have to ask the boys to finish the little meeting of ours a bit early so I can go but I won't tell them for obvious reasons.
It was 3 pm and I decided to sleep for a half an hour before the meeting starts so I won't be sleepy at night. The one thing I have to be careful of is not to let the boys know that I am going as we are supposed to be "professional" and not really pay attention to any thing else besides our mission.
I knew I was just risking everything and it was wrong but I couldn't help it.
Thinking about all this I drifted to sleep.

Zayn's P.O.V

I was playing Xbox when I got a message from Jessica.

From Jess💖(yeah judge me for putting a heart beside her name)

Hey zayn u coming to see us perform tonight?

To Jess💖

Hi, yes I'll be there tonight :)

From Jess💖

Yay! It'll be fun I promise.

I did not know what I was gonna tell the boys about where I am going. Maybe I won't tell them where I am going, because telling them will be huge mistake and also I wanted to be alone with her.
I would have to sneak out so nobody has a clue but after the discussion. Till then I continued playing Xbox.

Louis's P.O.V

I was thinking to sneak out to see the girls perform tonight especially Alex cause she's more of my type ya know the bad kid? The only reason to sneak out is because the lads will disagree a 100% at least Niall will for sure.

Niall's P.O.V

I was preparing for the discussion. Till now nobody else had disappeared but that does not mean that it has stopped. I was done with all the thinking and called the boys for the discussion and we started with our ideas and at last it was Louis's turn to speak.

"I think so far nothing has actually happened but remember that creepy janitor we saw on Wednesday, who was eyeing some students? I think that is our suspect, for now at least." Said Louis.

"I agree and s it was our first week so I think we'll investigate more on Monday but be careful not to let anyone know about it. I said.

The meeting was over and I was sitting on the kitchen counter eating skittles. Then I remember Airis asked me to come to see their performance. It was 8 o'clock and there was an hour left till they perform so I went to my room to find something appropriate to wear. I decided not to tell the boys I was going or ask them to come with me cause we are supposed to be professionals and they'll think I have something for one of them which I definitely did not.

I decided on a black T-shirt and blue skinny jeans. What? Just because I am a secret agent doesn't mean I am some boring 40 year old. I know how to have fun.
I quietly got out of the back door and ran towards my car and drove off to Mark's.

Zayn's P.O.V

I was going through my closet for what to wear tonight. I had to look good. I finally settled on a leather jacket and navy blue jeans.

I for once felt like a teenager, sneaking out of the house at night without anyone knowing.
I reached at Mark's and started to look for a place which would have a good view of the stage.

Harry's P.O.V

I took off for Mark's as soon as the meeting was over and I was nervous that the boys might know that I am not in my room.
Still I think it was all worth it.

Louis's P.O.V

For me sneaking out was a piece of cake. I have done it numerous times when I was 15 with my mates back in England. Those were good times with no worries. Little did I know I would be doing it again at the age of 18 feeling like I was back a 15 year old.
I stopped thinking about the past and enjoyed being a teenager again till it lasts.

Airis's P.O.V

The girls and I were super excited for tonight. We were also wearing matching outfits. I was wearing a sparkly black top with black jeans while the girls were wearing the same jeans but Jessica's top was blue, Alex's was grey and Christine's was pink. We all wore black boots and our friendship necklaces.
I did our make-up and Christine did our hair.

"Girl it's time." Mark's sister Angelina came in. We were getting ready in her room upstairs.

"You all look amazing and don't get nervous you all will be great" she smiled.

"Thanks Angelina for eveything" said Jessica and we all smiled at her.

"No problem, and now c'mon let's go everyone is waiting."

(After the performance)

OMG IT WAS PHENOMENAL!
Everyone had a blast! We performed good girls by 5sos, and many more songs.
The people loved us. I also saw Niall and the rest of the boys but they were in totally different places. Maybe they got lost in the crowd or anything.

Shortly, the girls and I got involved in th party in the party Jessica,Alex and Christine went to find the boys while I waited in the kitchen when I bumped into Niall.

"Oh hey thank you so much for coming!" I smiled.

"Hey, it's no big thing by the way you guys were amazing and you all looked stunning." He smiled back.

"Thanks" I said blushing.

By this time the girls came back bringing the boys with them.

"Wait what!?" I heard Niall say.

Harry's P.O.V

I loved the girls' performance. Christine looked beautiful in her outfit. Afterwards she came to me and I complimented her to which she blushed. She looked so cute. We then went to the kitchen where the others were.
Then i saw them.
"Niall?"I asked shocked
"Harry?"he asked equally shocked
"Louis?"
"Zayn?"
"What are you doing here?" We all said at the same time.

Hey guys
I loved writing this chapter it is my favorite so far.
And sorry I left it like that

Vote, Comment and Share

Love-A