Chapter 8

Airis's P.O.V

It was three days after the party and the girls and I have a feeling that the boys are kinda avoiding us. After the party they just gave us one world answers and whenever we tried to talk to them they will give an excuse and go away. We all felt terrible especially Jessica. She was so excited about the kiss with Zayn at the party. She even cried yesterday night while we were at her place.So I decided to go to zayn and talk to him.

Entering the school today I saw him leaning against the wall and talking to some kid. I started to walk towards him but he saw me and ran away. Idiot.
Good thing I have Art with Zayn for my first period.

I walked in the class and sat beside Zayn.

"Do you have any idea how broken Jessica is because of you?! I don't know what you guys are up to but how is this even related to us. What have we done to you all that you are ignoring us like this. Jessica thinks she did something wrong and it is completely her fault after the party.I don't care you have to go and talk to her and tell her it's not her fault no matter what or I'll chop your head off!" I shouted at him, got up and sat at the end seat before he could say something.

Zayn's P.O.V

What! Jessica is blaming herself for all of this. Oh God this is not going as it should be. I need to talk to the boys.
At lunch I texted the boys to meet me at the back of the school. When they were here I told them everything Airis told me.

"Guys this is not right. We can't just keep avoiding them. We can still be friends but not more I promise" I pleaded.

"But how does one do that when you like that person. I don't think it would work but at the same time I don't want to end our friendship or whatever we have" said Louis irritated.

"I know but let's try to work this out" said Harry.

Christine's P.O.V

We were having lunch when we saw the boys enter the lunch room. They came and sat with us on our table. We all looked at them.

"We think we owe you all an apology." Harry said.

I was a bit mad at him because we had so much fun at the party but then he just started to ignore me.

We all looked at eachother and the nodded.

"Look we were all stressed out because of something and we didn't want to take it out on you all but we think it turned out the wrong way and we are sorry" said Louis.

Zayn then took Jessica to a corner and talked to her. Airis told me that she talked to Zayn (mostly shouted). But she only told this to me.
After awhile we were all cool.
All of us were free after school so we went to Airis's house to hangout.

Alex's P.O.V

We were all watching a movie when Louis pulled me in the kitchen.

"Hey wanna prank the others with me? Ya know your the bad one in the group just like me." He asked

"Sure what do you have in your mind" I asked.

(A few moments later)

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" I asked Louis.

"A 101% sure" he smiled at me.

"Okay"

"Do you know where it is kept?" He asked

"Yeah Airis got it for last Halloween but it was never used" I said.

We planned to put fake blood on my fingers and we'll call the others and tell them I cut my finger while I was making salad.
I got the fake blood and we got everything set.

"Kay ready?" He asked

"Yup" I said

"Aaahhhh" I shouted.

"What happened? " shouted Airis panicked.

"Oh my God!" She screamed and in a few seconds everyone was in the kitchen panicking trying to find bandages while Louis and I tried super hard not to laugh and keep a straight face and look hurt.

After a while we couldn't help it and started laughing hysterically. Everyone looked at us as if we're crazy.

" Oh God it was a prank! We got you all so bad!"We both said together trying not to laugh anymore but failed miserably.

All of them glared at us.

"Da fuck guys what's wrong with you"shouted Airis. Woah she doesn't swear much she is serious.
They all gave us another glare and went back to watch the movie.

"Hey c'mon guys it was just a prank chill out." Said Louis.

They didn't reply. Ooh they're giving us the silent treatment.

"Okay let us make it up to you all, let's go to KFC. Our treat, now please cheer up." I said

"Fine !" Said Niall. I knew it. Food makes eveything better.

We then went to KFC as promised and had loads of fun then returned home.