Chapter 4

Airis's P.O.V
Niall and I had Geography together. While everyone was sitting in class waiting for the teacher to come, we stuffed our faces with cookies and laughed.
Afterwards Jessica and I had English Literature together. We were currently reading Romeo and Juliet. It was so cheesy that it made us wanna gag or choke ourselves.

"I seriously like Taylor swift's version of Romeo and Juliet better." Whispered Jessica.

"I know right!" I whispered back.

After the class was over, Jessica and I started to leave when Erica's voice stopped us.
Now Erica is the blonde bitch every Highscool has except the fact that nobody actually admired her except her two wannabe butterflies and herself.
The word that describes her perfectly is self obsessed.

"Ooh did you see what the freak is wearing. Like OMG who wears flannels anymore."said her high pitched voice.

I felt a pain in my chest but not because of her.

"You know who the actual freak is here. You!" Said Alex who suddenly came out to back me up.

I was still feeling that pain but did not want to cry here in front of Erica so I ran away and let Alex handle her. While running I bumped into Niall but before he could say something I ran off again.

Niall's P.O.V

"While walking to my Chemistry class I bumped into Airis. For some reason she looked really hurt but before I could ask her anything she ran to God knows where.
I saw Jessica in a distance so I asked her if she knew where Airis went.

"I think she would at the back of the art room I think you should go and find her" replied Jessica

"Okay thanks"

I went where Jessica told me and there she was sitting on the floor with her back pressed to the wall.

"Airis what happened " I asked worried. She turned around to look at me and quickly wiped her tears. I sat down next to her while she leaned on my shoulder.

"Is it because Erica said something?" I asked knowing that she docent like Airis.

"No it wasn't her but what she said just bought some bad memories." She replied.

"Can I ask you what bad memories? " I said felling sad because she doesn't deserve it.

"I think I'll save it for some other time but thanks for being here for me." She said smiling.

"I understand and no problem" I smiled back. She looked so sweet but I know I shouldn't be getting close to anyone right now and risk our whole mission.

We got up and as it was our last period we skipped it and went to the place we always meet the others. We started to talk about things and I told her what it's like in Ireland.

"Hey let's play 20 questions" she suggested.

"Sure"

"Okay I go first. How many siblings do you have? " She asked.

"Umm I have an elder brother Greg." I replied not trying to sound a bit nervous because I am not used to talking about my family but I also don't want Airis to suspect anything.

"What is your favorite colour ?"

"Purple and Black." 

" What about you?" she asked

"Green"

"Do you like any bands or artists?"

"Yeah I like 5 seconds of summer"

"Really? Oh my god I love them! Finally I found someone who loves them as much as I do" we laughed.

"Okay so were you born here in LA or did you move here?" I asked.

"No I moved here. I previously lived in Boston."

I was glad i lightened up her mood and that she was feeling much better.

"Hey you coming to Mark's party tomorrow? She asked and I remembered that the boys and I are supposed to be discussing what we have suspected yet.

"Umm I don't know..." I said nervously

"But we're performing" she pouted like a baby and I could have given away just there but I stopped myself before it happened.

"I'll ask the boys maybe we can make it but a little late." I replied hoping she would agree.

"Yeah we'll be performing at 9 pm so I think you'll make it "she said happily.

"Fine we'll be there" I said and by that time the home bell rung and the others came to us.

The girls started to ask Airis if she was okay after what happened. And then I remembered.

"Umm Airis since your brother dropped you is he coming to pick you up or do you want me to give you a ride." I asked

"I was just gonna ask you that. Yes please if you don't mind."She said.

"No not at all, come on." I replied 

We said our goodbyes to the others and walked towards my car.She told me her address and we reached her house in a while.

"Hey remember tomorrow, party and you're coming." She ordered

"Yes your highness." I replied and we laughed. We said our last goodbye and she got out and I drove to my house.

Hey guys
Thanks for reading
Vote, Comment and Share

Love-A