Chapter 2

Airis's P.O.V

The boys walked towards us and I quickly told my plan to the girls

"Uh hey we are new here can you tell us where the principal's office is?"

"Yeah sure it's 1st floor, down the hall, in front of the library." I said smiling innocently while the others tried to hold back their laughter.

"Okay thanks" one of them said and they left.

We all burst out laughing and then talked about random stuff till the bell for the first period rung.
I had History with Christine so we walked to the class together.
Our history teacher Mrs.Flynn was talking something about our previous presentation when a kid was on the door

"The principal wants to see Airis Stirling in his office."

Christine and I gave each other confused looks. The teacher excused me and I went to the principal's office.

"Sir you wanted to see me?" I asked entering his door to see the boys from the morning sitting there. They turned around and glared at me.

"Shit" I mumbled.

"Uh Yes Miss Stirling, You did it again didn't you?" Mr.Hart asked me slightly irritated.

"But Sir how can you say it was me" I asked.

"Well you and that little gang of yours are the only students in this school who has a record of doing this a hundred times."

"But Sir it's really fun every one has done this once in a lifetime, I am sure you had done it too in your school days." I said trying not to laugh just by thinking about it.

"Still miss Stirling it's not appropriate sending boys to the girl's bathroom." he said.

"Okay fine I won't do it again I promise."

"Good now your punishment is that you and your friends will show the boys around and help them keep up with their homework. You all may leave now."

The boys got up, glared at me one last time and left. I left right after them.
Mr. Hart, our principal is actually my uncle so that is the reason why I talk to our principal so freely
But only my bffs know this.
I went back to my history class and sat at my seat.

"What did he say?" Christine asked impatiently.

"I'll tell you guys later."

At lunch I told the girls about what Mr.Hart said and we walked in the lunch room. The guys were waiting for us there.

"Okay look it was just a little prank we played on you we're sorry just let it go now."

They looked at each other.

"Okay fine we forgive you."said the black haired one.

"Great now let's introduce ourselves I am Airis."
"Jessica"
"Alex"
"Christine"

The girl's introduced themselves.

"I'm Niall" said the blond one.
"Harry"the green eyed one
"Louis" the blue eyed one
"And Zayn."said the black haired one.

We showed the guys all the classes, football ground, music room and halls etc.
It turned out that the boys are all really fun. We got know about each other like Niall is Irish and the others are British. They moved here from England.

After lunch we promised to meet eachother at the school gate and then went in different directions.

Zayn's P.O.V

Despite the little prank they played on us the girls are really sweet. I am a little attracted towards Jessica. Maybe because she is the cute shy one of the group, but also because she is stunning and that smi- wait Zayn stop you have to keep it professional.

I had Biology with Jessica so I sat next to her. The teacher was telling us something about plant cells but I had no clue what was going on. Even though I am their age I dropped out school because of family problems and later on joined CIA as a secret agent.

I legit had no idea what was going on so I finally decided to ask for her help.

"Um Jessica, can you help me with this?"Seriously Zayn you could have said something better than this. Idiot.

"Yeah sure, but please call me Jess. Jessica is way too formal and it makes me feel like a woman."she said laughing and I couldn't help but smile. But at the same time I was nervous as well.

Jessica's P.O.V

Omg this Zayn guy is so cute. But I know he won't like me, I mean he is the hot one and I am the shy one. God I even wear glasses he'll definitely think I am some nerd.
Ugghh I 'll be needing Airis's help.
But wait why is he so nervous. Maybe because it's his first day or something.

After the home bell rung we all met at the school gate and exchanged numbers. Zayn smiled at me and I smiled back. Why is he so cute!
We all said our goodbyes and I went to the parking lot and drove to my house thinking about him.

Hey guys!
This was a longer chapter than the usuall
Hope you all like it so far.

Vote, Comment and Share
And please keep reading it 😅

Love-A