Chapter 6

Harry's P.O.V

Everyone was so confused right now and the girls didn't even know what was happening. They just stood in a side and watched us looking more confused than us.

"Wait, you guys didn't come together?"asked Airis.

"And you didn't knew if any of the others were coming too?" Said Christine completing Airis's sentence.

The other two just looked at us with confused expressions.

"I think we all got busted." Said Zayn.

"Yup" agreed Louis.

After some awkward silence we started to talk like nothing happened. Maybe because nobody knew what to say. We all congratulated the girls on their first live performance. Later I gathered some courage and walked towards Christine.

"Hey Christine would you like to dance?" I asked trying to act all cool while I was super nervous from the inside.

"Yeah sure"she blushed.

Jessica's P.O.V

I saw Harry and Christine dance from my seat. They looked so cute I totally ship them.
We all were seated on a big couch. Soon some other friends of ours from school came and sat with us.

"Okay shit heads, who wants to play truth or dare!?" Louis shouted entering the room and everyone cheered.
Zayn also came in and sat beside me.

The game started by Mark spinning the bottle and it landed on Cora who is in chemistry class with me.

"Cora truth or dare?" Asked Mike

"Umm dare" she said

"Okay Cora, I dare you to eat a raw egg"said Mark

"Eww no way!" She shrieked making a disgusting face

"Oh c'mon don't be a baby it's a dare!" He replied

Alex ran and got an egg from the kitchen and handed it to Cora. She put it in her mouth and threw up instantly.

The game continued and after sometime the bottle landed on me.

"Jess, truth or dare?" Asked Alex

"Dare" I said because I did not want to be called a coward.

"Ooohh I dare you to.... have 7 minutes in heaven with Zayn!" She smirked

"WHAT!" I said shocked. She knew I had a crush on him.

"C'mon girl grow up!" She said back and everyone started to cheer and I did not want to ruin my reputation again so I stood up and Zayn smiled at me.

We were in a random room where Airis and Alex pushed us. i am positive Airis winked at me  oh god I am gonna kill them.
We stood in awkward silence.

"Ugh okay I am sorry I agreed and I didn't even ask you if you wanted to do this I just didn't want to ruin my reputation and now this is so awkw-" I started to ramble until he interupted me by pressing his lips on mine.
The kiss was short but sweet. After he pulled away I was startled. Before either of us could say something Airis opened the door.

"Time up lovebirds!"She shouted and we got out.

Zayn's P.O.V

What was I thinking! I shouldn't be doing it. I agree that it was good and I know she liked it too but I shouldn't have done it. I know I'll risk her life if she starts to develop feelings for me. I even made things awkward between us by kissing her and this is so wrong. The boys wouldn't appreciate it as well. We had a deal of keeping things professional and I can't get close to anyone.Shit.

We sat back at our place and everyone was looking at us.

"Uh whose turn is it next." Said Christine.

Airis's P.O.V

It was getting late and the game was over. I was in the game room and I started to look for the girls. Alex was supposed to drop us off. We said our goodbyes to the others and thanked Mark. On our way to my house we aerated to tease Jessica.

"So.. how was it?" Christine asked.

"Great?! I don't know there are no words to describe it" she replied blushing.

"Awww" we said all together

"Oh stop it"

We all laughed till I we reached my house.

"Bye girls love you"I said and got out.

"Bye"

It was a long day. I was tired so I ran to my room, changed and went straight to bed.

Oooh drama will be coming this way soon.
Thanks for reading
Vote,Comment and share

Love-A