Chapter 11

Airis's POV

We were all hungry so we decided to have lunch first. We ordered our food and talked about random stuff. I was in the middle of a conversation with Jess when I heard Christine.

"Hey aren't those the new kids in our school?" Pointing at two boys whose names I think we're Liam and Garret.

"Oh yeah they are them. Let's ask them to come sit with us" said Alex

"Yeah cool" I replied.

"Umm I don't think that's a good idea" said Harry looking at Niall which made everyone look at him.

But it was too late because by this time Liam and Garret already spotted us and they were making their way towards where we were sitting.

"Hey you are the girls from school ri-" Liam said but stopped as soon as he saw the guys sitting with us who were looking at the two boys with anger in their eyes.

"Yeah we're them" replied Jess awkwardly. While the girls and I were looking at the guys' starring competition. Then I remembered yesterday when the guys first met eachother they weren't too thrilled to eachother. Maybe they had some bad blood between eachother in their school back in London.

"Now if you will excuse us ladies, the guys and I will have a friendly chat with these two over here" said Louis and with that they got up. Zayn got hold one of the boy's shoulder and Louis of the other and they walked a away from our booth.

Harry's POV

"What the he'll are you two doing in L.A. I thought we were finished with the both of you. Do you have any idea what will happen if boss finds out?!" Shouted Niall.

Liam and Garret used to work with us. They were secret agents just like the boys and I. Liam used to be our bestfriend. That was till the scandals started. A few people from our company started to leak secret information to a bunch of criminals. Liam and Garret were the two suspects and they both were fired without them having a chance to explain themselves. The incident was enough to break our trust .

"Niall mate, listen to us we were never given a chance to explain ourselves. We never did anything like that. It was all a trap. It was never us who leaked the information." Said Liam.

"And what makes you think we will believe you" said Zayn

"Well you know me mate. I would never do that. We were best mates since forever." Liam pleaded.

Thinking about it, it made me remember all the good times we had when we worked together. I looked at the others.I took the guys away to discuss.

"I think we should give them a chance. Maybe they are telling the truth. After all Liam was our best friend and I miss our friendship." I said while the others nodded. All except Niall.

Niall was the most loyal to his part of job. He was a hardworker and also probably the best at it out of all the boys and I. It was one of the reasons which made him so mad when Liam and Garret were suspected for the scandals. It was also why it would be hard to convince him to forgive them.

"Niall please just give him a chance. " I said.

"Ok Fine" he said making me smile.

"Ok we'll give you a chance.I said and Liam smiled at us

"Thanks" he said.

"But what were you guys doing in the school we our investigating in?"Asked Niall.

"We came looking for you guys. We heard you all were in LA doing an so we came here. We thought that you guys were doing an investigation so we kinda looked for you guys and found out that four guys have just been admitted in Beaconhills so here we are. " explained Garret.