intro: yes

I was in the garden reading Among The Enemy when I felt someone brush my hair with their fingers. I looked behind but he told me, "Don't move. I'll tie your hair."

I stopped reading and waited for Jisung to finish tying my hair into a ponytail. "There." I opened my phone's front camera and my hair was tied into a cute ponytail. I looked at Jisung behind me and he smiled.

"I took two hours to master that one, to be fucking honest." He said and helped me stand up. I laughed at what he said. "You learned that just to tie my hair?" He nodded and pouted.

"Stop laughing at me. Come on," He took my hand and intertwined it with his. "Let's go." He dragged me out of the campus and we walked to the bus stop.

"You know, I was wondering when you would answer me." He said while we walked. I chuckled. "Don't worry. I'll answer you as soon as possible." I said and he grunted. "I want it to be now."

I roamed my eyes around the area and looked at him. I tugged his arm and his eyes dropped to mine. "You want it to be now?" He nodded. I pulled his collar and his face is now an inch away from mine.

I smiled. "Yes." I whispered in his ear and kissed him. I pulled away and his eyes were in shock. I laughed at his expression. "Yes?" He asked and chuckled.

I nodded and smiled again. "Yes."

"Yes?" I scratched my head. "I said 'yes'. I don't want to repeat it again." He chuckled. "Yes?"

"It's a 'yes'!" I shouted at his face then he kissed me. The kiss lasted for 5 seconds and he backed away. He cupped my cheeks and whispered. "Thank you for answering me, baby."

•••

blank space
[park jisung]

©DONGHYUQUE

⚠️
•don't read this if you have not read the first book: no tears left to cry