01. i love you so much

Hoyeon's POV

"Bitch, oh my gods, wake up! Mr. Jeon is seriously gonna kick us out of his Science class." Jisoo smacked my shoulder again and again. I stood up, still feeling sleepy and took my notebook. "Alright, come on. Let's go." I dragged her out of our room and we went to the lab.

We slipped in just right in time and we went to our seats. "Oh, Ms. Yoon," I stopped and looked at Mr. Jeon. He handed out a small box. "Jisung told me to give this to you." He added. I took the box from him, my face scarlet.

"Is it okay, Sir? That he told you to give this to me?" I asked. Oh my god, don't embarrass me in front of my teacher, Jisung. "It's perfectly fine and I quite owe him something." He smiled.

I bowed. "Thank you, Sir." I went to the table where Jisoo is and she whistled when she saw the box. "Is Mr. Jeon making a move on you?" I rolled my eyes. "It's from Jisung. And you know I don't accept these if it was not from him."

"Blah, blah. I know you two." I chuckled and opened the box. I smiled a little when I saw it was a keychain of a chibi me. "Why does he have to put it in a box?" I asked myself and put it inside my bag for a while.

Mr. Jeon started our class and discussed about stars. If me and my classmates were pirates, we'll be like "so, you have a donkey?" to Mr. Jeon. The class ended with some constellations and we left the lab.

"I don't understand why we have to be in the lab when our lesson right now is astronomy." Jisoo said, looking at the horizon, thinking hard. "You should probably tell Mr. Jeon." She let out air from her mouth. "Nah."

Our second teacher is absent today, so we went to the cafeteria to have an early break time. We bought some chips and went to the garden. We passed by Shinhyuk on the way, so she went with us.

"So, how's you and Mr. Park?" Shinhyuk asked and opened a bag of chips. "We're fine." Jisoo said and I threw her my bag. "She was asking me." I said. She shrugged and grinned at me. "Typical me."

We suddenly clapped our hands. "Break my typical rules. It's true. I'm a sucker for you." Shinhyuk looked at us weirdly. "Was that an English song?" We chuckled and I smiled at her. "We're great."

"That sounded so weird." Shinhyuk laughed with Jisoo. "I know right!" They high-fived and I rolled my eyes, feeling my face hot. "Whatever."

We all stopped laughing when a voice went over. "I knew you'd be here."

I turned around and saw Jisung, Mark and Jeno behind him. We smiled at each other and he leaned down to kiss me. "Your class ended early, I take it?" I asked. He put his head on my shoulder. "Yep."

"Hey, we're here, too." Mark said. "Oh, it's very pleasant to see you here, Mark, even though I am against that 'p' word." Jisoo said sarcastically. Jeno 'pfftt'ed and sat beside Shinhyuk. "Penis?" The four of them laughed while Jisung and I just chuckled.

"Should we leave?" Jisoo whispered but it didn't sound like a whisper. I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Do you want me to buy something?" I asked Jisung. He shook his head. "I'm not hungry." He pulled then hugged me.

"Ugh, I swear to the clay in Ishmael's foot that I'll make that CEO Lee Haechan my boyfriend." Shinhyuk said. Mark laughed at her remark. "I am soo gonna tell my cousin." Mark fished out his phone and dialed Haechan's number

"No! Mark, I was just joking~!"

"Nah-ah, I am calling."

"I just like him!"

"No, you love him! You swore to the clay!"

Jisoo rolled her eyes and pressed the call button in Mark's phone. The two stopped fighting when the phone rang twice and Haechan answered the call. "Mark?"

"HC!" I greeted while Mark said, "Dude, remember this Shinhyuk girl? She loves you, couz."

"No, I don't, you playboy!"

"Wait! One by one, please." Haechan sighed and I can feel that he's rolling his eyes. "HC! How're you?" I asked. "HY! I'm fine but not feeling well. There's so much papers I have to sign and some photo shoots to attend."

"You'll get them finished soon. Get lots of rest." Jisung leaned his mouth near my ear. "You're concerned of him than me." I just chuckled. "Noted. Thanks, HY."

Mark clicked his tongue. "My turn. What I was trying to say is that this Shinhyuk likes—loves you." Shinhyuk tried to talk but Haechan said "one by one". She wouldn't like to bend her future husband's rules.

"Does it matter?" Shinhyuk's face darkened. All of us did. "Dude—"

"Oh, wait, I'm sorry. That was not supposed to be my answer. I was telling my secretary something," We all sighed heavily. "Man, if that was true, that would be the most savage rejection ever." Jisung commented and I laughed.

"So, Shinhyuk.." Her face reddened even more. "Not trying to brag, but you know I have lots of fans, and I consider you as one. You're close to my friends so, you're my friend as well. But, I'm looking forward to knowing you."

Shinhyuk's face lightened up and she was smiling like crazy. "Likewise." Haechan chuckled from the other line. "I'm not gonna lie. You've been in my mind for quite some time. I just can't.. figure it out." Shinhyuk buried her face on Jisoo's shoulder.

She inhaled and leaned her mouth near Mark's phone. "Do I have to state something?" Haechan chuckled. "You can, you can't. I'm really hoping to see you around. What I mean around, I mean at any place." He emphasized the words 'at any place' and we all looked at Shinhyuk with wide eyes.

"Dude, what do you—" Haechan cut off Mark. "I mean it."

I buried my face on Jisung's bag and screamed. "Welp, I have to go. I have a meeting in ten. Mark, later. HY, I'll see you. Shinhyuk.." He paused. "Oh, I'll see you at the place you're thinking right now. Bye." He dropped the call and we all fell in complete silence.

"Can.. I breathe?" Shinhyuk asked. Out of nowhere, Jisung kissed my temple and leaned my head on his shoulder. "I'll be a better person for you." Jisung whispered. I intertwined my fingers with his. "You already are."

"No, I—"

"Can you not repeat the past? The past is the past, Jisung." He sighed. "Fine," He kissed the back of my hand. "I love you so much." I smiled. "I love you, too."

"So, are we not gonna talk about what CEO Lee said??"

•••