04. don't be lost

Hoyeon's POV

Break time came and I was just putting my books inside my bag when Minnie tapped my shoulder. "What?" She bit her lip and her long nail tapped her textbook. "Can I.. come with you?"

I smiled. "Sure. Jisoo, is it okay?" I asked Jisoo from her table. Jisoo shrugged and nodded. I looked at Minnie and grinned. "That means 'yes'. Suit yourself." I wore my bag and we left the classroom, Shinhyuk catching up with us.

"Hi! I'm Lee Shinhyuk."

"I'm Minnie."

"Oh, don't be shy. Hoyeon said suit yourself. You should." I chuckled at Jisoo's remark. I saw Jisung and his friends a few meters ahead of us. I waved my hand and we both smiled at each other.

Mark took a step backward and I saw Jaemin smiling, well probably laughing. I looked at Minnie and she immediately hid behind me. I laughed and Jisoo raised a brow. "Who's she hiding? Jisung?" She glared at Minnie.

I waved a hand. "No. She has a crush on Jaemin." Minnie pouted and pinched me. "I told you not to say it~." What I hadn't noticed is that we were near Jisung and his friends when we both said that.

"Excuse me, I heard my name." Jaemin said and looked at us, smiling. "Good morning, ladies." Since I was in the front, Jaemin took my hand. Jisung immediately swatted his hand away. "Hands off, mate."

Jaemin took a step backward. "Woah, sorry. So, this is your Hoyeon?" I rolled my eyes while Jisung rubbed his nape. Jaemin looked back at the girls. "Jisoo." Jisoo introduced and shook hands with Jaemin.

"I'm Shinhyuk." She waved her hand. Jaemin's eyes dropped to Minnie. "Hey," Minnie smiled a little. "Hi." When Jaemin looked away to talk with Jeno and Mark, we gave Minnie looks.

I felt Jisung tug my arm. "Does that girl has a crush on Jaemin?" I nodded and we walked to the cafeteria. "We should sit together." I said and not because I was trying to tease Minnie with Jaemin.

Minnie pulled me out of Jisung's grasp. "Hoyeon..!" She gave me a sad look. I sighed. "Fine," I turned to Jisung. "We'll be in another table." He nodded and pecked my lips before we found our own table.

Minnie slumped down on a chair and pouted, glaring at me. I chuckled. "I'm sorry. Jisung was there, okay? It's not my fault Jaemin decided to be friends with them." She sighed. "It's okay. I just need a little adjustment to that. I am way too shy."

"Don't be. Find confidence in yourself, girl. I'll get our snacks. Hey, Jihoon." Jisoo said and waved to Jihoon who walked in. "Hey. Oh, who is she?" Jihoon exclaimed, taking a seat beside Shinhyuk.

Minnie waved her hands. "Hello. I'm Min Minnie. And you are?" Jihoon held out his hand. "Park Jihoon. I'm in the same class with Hoyeon's boyfriend." They shook hands and Jisoo popped up. "That was fast."

"Both our sections have early break times." She simply said and took a fry and threw it inside her mouth. She placed the tray on the table and I took my burger. I grabbed the other burger and gave it to Minnie. "Here. Have a bite."

Minnie smiled at me as she took her burger from me. "Thank you. You're so kind.. and hospitable." Jihoon and Jisoo suddenly pointed at themselves. "How about us?" They both grinned. Shinhyuk rolled her eyes and Minnie giggled.

"I'm not still very familiar with you two, but I'll be hoping for more interactions." I glanced at Shinhyuk and she was scanning something in her phone. "What's that?" I asked. She quickly pulled her phone away. "N-Nothing."

I squinted my eyes. "Shinhyuk.." She chuckled and whispered, "I was just scrolling through some Haechan pics, you know." I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat.

Later on, we all finished our snacks and we went to our classes. I stood up and I felt a hand on mine. I looked at Jisung and he has a goofy smile on his face. "What now?"

He pulled me out of the cafeteria and into the building. "Where are you gonna take me this time?" I asked him but he didn't answer. I just pouted until we reached the rooftop. I looked around, the wind brushing on my face.

"Now, what?"

He suddenly kissed me. I was still curious about why he dragged me here, but I kissed him back. He pulled away with a grin on his face. "What was that for? You're being so weird." I said.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead. "I just.. I love you." He then hugged me. "Are you being cute or what?"

"Or what." He replied. I just rolled my eyes and hugged him back. We stayed silent for a few minutes then I pulled away. "Let's head back to our rooms." He ruffled my hair. "Alright. I'll see you later."

He kissed me again and we went down and separated, going into our classrooms.

•••

Minnie's POV

I was just with Jihoon and Jisoo earlier when I found myself in a lonely corridor. I hugged my textbook closer to me. There was no one in sight. "Jihoon? Jisoo? Where are you?" My questions were answered by my echoes.

I let out air from my mouth and a voice I hadn't expected rang in my ear. "Minnie? What are you doing here?" I quickly turned around and saw Jaemin looking at me with a raised brow.

Holy Jesus, why is he here?

I pointed my finger at any direction just so he wouldn't stare at me. I feel like melting. "I-I got lost. Hehe." I bit my lip and I want to hit myself for stammering.

Jaemin held out his hand. "Come on. Let's go." I pointed at myself. "Me? You? Us?" I sounded stupid. He rolled his eyes and took my hand, which literally and figuratively made my ears and face go red.

He was holding my hand.

His were so soft and he was gripping on mine like he doesn't want to let go. I covered my face and I tasted blood on my lower lip for biting it.

I snapped out of my trance when we were finally in front of our room. "May we come in?" Jaemin asked. Our teacher let us and Jaemin told me to go to my seat. "Oh, and don't be lost again." He added.

•••
A/N:
As you can see, i change no more's title to blank space. Any guess why it's blank space now? ;)

-DONGSOXKIE💫