15. happy for them

Minnie's POV

Jaemin placed the fruits on the counter and I paid for them. He took the cellophane and we walked out of the store. I fished my phone out of my pocket and texted Hoyeon (I got her number from Jisoo).

Hoyeonie❁

Hoyeon

Minnie!

whyd you text ^^

well, jaemin and i are here in a convenience store

Wait

you and JAEMIN??

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

stop! he's beside me ><

anyway, we saw jisung and when we were in the counter, we saw him calming down this girl named sooji

I started to panic. "Jaemin, she's not replying." I looked at him while he looked at my phone. "Just wait." I did wait and finally, she replied.

i'll talk to him about it

okay

im sorry for disturbing you

its okay

thank you for telling me

And after that, she didn't reply anymore. "Now, what?" Jaemin asked. I sighed heavily. "We wait." Jaemin nodded and we continued on our way.

•••

Hoyeon's POV

Minnie texted me earlier about Jisung calming Sooji down. That was the third time. Are they secretly meeting up again and Jisung just sprouts a lie? I need to talk to him.

I was done making our breakfast and placing it on our table when he went home. "I'm home~. Here, your chocolate milk." He said and placed it on the counter. I was folding my hands, raising my brow and looking at him seriously.

He stopped whatever he's doing. "What?"

"Are you meeting up with her again?"

Jisung's smile faded. "If you're talking about Sooji, no. And how do you even know about it?" He asked, calm as ever. "Minnie texted me. You were calming her down, yes?" He sighed. "Yes, because she was saying sorry again."

"You said that for the third time! Are you lying to me?" Jisung gave me an unbelievable look. "Hoyeon, why would I do that? I would never lie to you. I was going to tell you about that!" I still didn't believe him.

"Then, why are you two in the same store?" He sighed again. "It's coincidental. I didn't even know she was there. I swear!" Jisung walked towards me and held both my hand. "Hoyeon, I'm telling the truth. I love you so much, I wouldn't dare lie to you."

I felt tears forming in my eyes. "What if you'll leave me again? What if.. what if this was all planned? Were you just giving me fake love?" He suddenly hugged me. "I wanted you back because I can't stand that you're away from me. You're so precious to me and I wouldn't do anything to lose you.. not anymore."