07. would you mind

Hoyeon's POV

"Wake up. Wakey wakey." I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes and saw Jisung moving me side to side. "Wakey wakey." He repeated. I groaned and looked at the opposite side, where I can't see him.

"Hey, let's go to school." He said and leaned his face. He pouted at me, which is my weak spot for him. "Fine." I sat up then he suddenly dragged me to my bathroom. He pushed me inside and threw a towel at me.

"What the hell, Jisung!" He laughed and kissed my forehead. "Get ready. I'll be, too." He closed the door and went downstairs. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at his goofy attitude.

I hung my towel and stripped then took a bath. After washing up, I wrapped my body around the towel Jisung threw me earlier and dried my hair. I exited my bedroom and I want to slam the door back when Jisung was sitting on my bed.

He was wearing a red-black polo shirt and pants. "Why the hell are you here?! OMG, get out!" He scurried out of my bedroom and I locked the door. "What the hell is wrong with that guy?" I let out air from my mouth and quickly changed into my uniform.

I went down after that, with my bag on my back, and saw Jisung putting bacon and eggs on the table. "Wow, you know how to cook?" I asked and sat on a chair. Ever since Jihoon left, I was the one who cooked for us. He never show cased that until now.

"Just this. I let Jihoon hyung teach me." He covered his face, suddenly shy. I chuckled. "Why are you covering your face? It's cute." I said.

"Uh, don't call me that."

"Cute. You called me that once."

"I always do!"

"Whatever. Let's eat."

•••

Shinhyuk's POV

"Don't forget your bag, dear!" Mom reminded me as I finished brushing my teeth. "Yup!" I gurgled and spat the water in the sink. I washed my toothbrush and placed it aside then went to the living room.

"Here." I snatched my bag from Mom and kissed her cheek. "Bye, Mom." I opened the door to leave but then I saw that same black car from last night. I stopped walking and stared. "Sweetie-oh my gods."

Haechan stepped out of the driver's seat, wearing a suit. The coat was red and unbuttoned, the sleeves starting from the elbow to his wrist was striped, like his pants. I almost can't see the white neck tie around his collar, along with some long, white ribbons hanging. His hair was combed in opposite sides, revealing his forehead.

"Good morning," I snapped out of my reverie when he greeted us. "Good morning to you, too, Mrs. Lee." He flashed a smile. Mom bowed back and I was still struck. "H-Haechan.. w-what are you doing here?"

He raised a brow and pulled a cute expression. Damn it. "Didn't I tell you that I'll drive you to school?" Wait, he was telling the truth? "You were serious?" He nodded. "Like I'll be in you." He quickly replied.

Hoshi, why is he saying this? And with my Mom beside me?

He suddenly took my hand. "Mrs. Lee, we'll get going," He looked at me. "You don't wanna be late, right?" He asked. I nodded and he pulled me towards his car. He opened the shotgun door and I noticed that his neck tie became loose.

"Your neck tie," He stopped and let me tighten his neck tie. It took me long because, HELL, he was looking at me the whole time. I bit my lip and finished it off. "There." I said, tapping the top of the tie.

I looked at him and we both made eye contact. The heck, the way he looks at me like that. "L-Let's go." I immediately sat inside and closed the door almost in a hurry. I swear, I heard him chuckle before I closed the door.

He waved goodbye at Mom before stepping inside. We wore our seat belts and he drove towards the school. The both of us were silent the whole ride but minute by minute, I can feel his eyes on me.

Haechan stopped the car in front of the school. Good, I wanna be out of here as soon as possible. I unbuckled my seat belt and before I can open the door, Haechan held my hand.

"W-What is it?" I looked at him, slowly raising a brow. He didn't say anything and pulled me towards him, closing the gap between us. His lips were on mine again. For the second time, I was lost.

After a few seconds, we both pulled away. Can I just disappear? I can't face him after all that. He smiled. "Would you mind visiting my office every afternoon?" He asked.

I quite hesitated but my mouth said, "no, I don't. It's fine". He kissed my forehead. "Alright. I'll see you later. Take care." My shock was replaced by a smile. "See you." I opened the door and went off the car.

I waved goodbye as he drove away. I squealed and covered my face. "Shinhyuk?" I turned around and saw Hoyeon holding hands with Jisung. "Hoyeon! OMG, I think I'm going to faint." I fanned myself.

"What happened?" Hoyeon asked, a smile on her face, completely teasing me. "Haechan drove me here, and.. and," She raised a brow. "What?" I covered my face. "He kissed me again~."

"He really did?"

"And he told me I should visit him often in his office." I added. "Would you this afternoon?" I nodded shyly. Hoyeon squealed, too and Jisung chuckled. "Everyone is getting quite lucky with their love life."

I laughed. "I'm not even sure yet." Hoyeon hugged me. "If he ever hurts you, call me ASAP, okay?" I nodded. "Sure."

"Hey! How's the kiss last night, Shinie?" I turned around and faced Mark. He was giving me the look. "You saw it?" I asked. Mark stopped. "Wait, you two did kiss?" I nodded. "Uhm, wow?"

I rolled my eyes. "Don't even say anything."

"Was he a good kisser?"

"Ew, are you gay for your own cousin, Mark?"

"I'm not!"

•••