02. forever with you

Hoyeon's POV

Dismissal came and we went to NoJe Café firstly. Jeno told us that he'll treat us and since we love free food, all of us went with him. It was like eat-all-you-can.

"Guys, groupie!" Shinhyuk raised her phone and opened the front camera. We all made poses. By the time Shinhyuk pressed the button to take a pic, Jisung kissed my cheek.

I glared at Jisung and he just smiled. "What?" I just rolled my eyes and we all started to eat. "You better stop being cheesy, Mochisung." Jeno said and threw a marshmallow at him.

Jisung raised a brow. "Jealous?" Jeno rolled his eyes while we laughed. "You gotta find yourself a girl, mate." Shinhyuk threw him a marshmallow this time. "Don't use Ja-Captain Jack Sparrow lines, aye?"

"Aye."

I waved my hand in front of them. "Stop with that pirate thingy." The both of them nodded and they discussed about things. Jisung and I were lost in our own world and talked about random things.

"What's your favorite Netflix original?" Jisung asked while playing with my hair. "Big Mouth, why?" I gave him a smirk, and so did he. He pinched my nose. "You naughty girl." I chuckled and removed his hand.

Jisung's phone suddenly buzzed and my heart beat started to race. Jisung calmly took his phone and smiled at some notification in it. He put it in his pocket and I was gonna ask what was that when he took my hand.

"Come on, I wanna show you something." A bad feeling crept in my chest as we made our way out of NoJe Café. We stopped outside and he looked at me, the smile still there on his lips. "Jisung..?"

My head started to throb. The memories when he broke up with me started coming back. What if he's gonna do it again? I can feel myself going to faint.

Jisung took something from his bag. He showed me the thing and it was a framed picture of him and me. It was when we were celebrating his birthday in the mall and took a picture, eating ice cream.

I looked at the frame then at him. "Ji-" I paused when I realized what today was. "Oh my god."

"Happy first anniversary, babe." My heart beat went faster, not because I have some doubts but because of the warm feeling. I can feel the tears in my eyes as he slowly wrapped his arms around me.

He chuckled. "Why are you crying?" I sniffed. "I-It's because you're so cheesy and I forgot about today." I sobbed and buried my face on his chest. He let out a hearty laugh and hugged me tighter.

"I'm sorry. I have no gift for you whatsoever." I whimpered. He broke the hug and held my chin. "It's okay if you don't have any gift for me. All I want from you is your virginity."

I glared at him and smacked his chest. He chuckled at my reaction and hugged me again. "Just kidding. I just want this from you." I looked up at him and he kissed me. He cupped my cheeks and pulled me closer to him. I found my hands on his as he kissed me deeper.

We both slowly pulled away with huge smiles on our lips. He bit his lip and he hugged me again. "Ugh, you're so precious," He kissed my hair. "You're mine, okay? You're not leaving me, darling."

When he called me that, my heart fluttered. I smiled. "Of course not. I love you to the ends of the Earth."

"Darling, the Earth is not flat."

"I know. It has no ends so my love for you is limitless." I can feel his smile. "Who told you to be so cheesy, huh?" I chuckled. "You thought me to be one." I replied.

He intertwined his fingers on mine. "Let's get inside. I asked Jeno to prepare us something. It should probably there by now." He dragged me inside and lead me to another table.

Our friends waved their hands and gave us smiles. Jisoo gave Jisung a warning look. Jisung just grinned and a waiter placed the order Jisung bought.

It was a vanilla frappe with two straws in it. "Can't you do any better than this?" I asked and he scratched his nape. I pinched his cheek. "Just kidding."

He pouted and sipped from his straw. "Let's just cuddle later." He winked and I rolled my eyes as I felt a blush on my cheeks. "Shut up, you cheesy mochi."

"I'm your cheesy mochi."

I just smiled and took my phone. I opened the front camera and we both made poses. In the second shot, Jisung kissed my cheek. "Hoyeon," I raised a brow at him and sipped from my straw.

He smiled. "I love you, and I'm not gonna let you go again," He covered my hands with his. "I'll spend my forever with you."

•••