13. the girl

Hoyeon's POV

I took a bite of Jisung's sunny-side up. Jisung looked at me hopefully, waiting for my answer. I looked at him. "It's good." I said and gave him a smile. He blushed so hard and covered his face. I laughed and hugged him. "No need to be shy."

"Ew, Jisung. You're acting like a kid." Mark said while putting a fork in his mouth. Haechan pinched Mark's ear. "You're acting like a kill joy." He said. I just noticed that Shinhyuk was still playing with his hair and two strands of his hair were braided.

Jisoo burped. "Sorry. By the way, Minnie, after this, let's head to my place." Jihoon glared at her. "Our place. There's three of us now." He said. Jisoo just rolled her eyes.

"I'll do it!" Our heads all turned to Shinhyuk. "I didn't help with any of the research, so I'll print our project. I have my USB here." Jisoo nodded. Minnie stood up, already finished with her lunch and went to her laptop. Shinhyuk followed her.

One by one, we finished eating and we watched a few movies. Currently, Cars was playing and Jaemin stared at it so fondly. "Yow, Jaem, being a kid again?" Jaemin shook his head. "They can talk." Mark face-palmed and just sat beside him, scrolling on his phone.

Shinhyuk suddenly cursed. "I don't have a printer. Ugh." She also face-palmed. Haechan just smiled. "I have in my condo." Shinhyuk's face went red, avoiding Haechan's gaze.

"How about at Mr. Hwang's? They do printing services." Jihoon said while resting on the couch. "I don't have money on me right now." She said and bit her lip. "Then, you have no choice but to go to his condo." Minnie gave her a look and nudged her.

Shinhyuk sighed. "Fine." Jisoo waved her hand. "You two should go. Give Hoyeon the project tomorrow." I nodded. She stood up and Haechan followed. "See ya, guys." Haechan waved goodbye and we did, too.

"Couz, bring protection!"

"Mark!"

•••

Shinhyuk's POV

Haechan and I left Hoyeon and Jisung's apartment and we both hopped in his car. He turned on the engine and drove towards his condo. Damn, I'm so nervous. "Don't be nervous." He said like he just read my mind.

"I-It's not that. I just.." I sighed. "Nothing." My eyes landed on my hand which Haechan was holding. "You don't need to be nervous. You deserve to see your future home."

What the heck.

We later arrived at one of the most expensive condominium. "Mine's at the very top. You're gonna love the view." He said, took my hand and dragged me inside. All the employees bowed down (damn, this even ain't his building) and some girls gave me menacing looks.

I wanna sing 'Jealousy' to them, though.

We entered the elevator and he pressed the button with 20 on it. I just realized that he was still holding my hand. It was so warm. One hand was enough to cover mine.

Later, the elevator opened and we both stepped out. It was easy to know which one was his because there was only one door. Haechan unlocked the door and pushed it open, revealing his luxurious living room.

I slowly stepped in, my eyes looking at every inch of the room. "Do you like it?" He asked and I heard him close the door. "I love it. It's beautiful." I replied. "Come." He walked to the right and I followed him.

"Here's the view." My jaw dropped. It over-looked the city. The sun was still up and the cars are still busy. "It would be much more beautiful at sunset and at night." He said from beside me. I chuckled. "I should probably stay." Hell, I regretted that. Half.

"I wish you would.. forever." I looked at him and he was looking at me with those eyes. I blinked. "Your printer! And laptop. I should print this now." I said and walked pass by him, but he grabbed my arm.

"I would take out my laptop and printer if you promise me that you'll stay until night." I bit my lip then sighed. "Fine." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Come on, it's upstairs."

•••

I successfully printed our project, with Haechan's help, of course. The last paper went out of the printer and I put it under the pile of papers. I smiled at Haechan. "Thank you, Haechan!" I was so happy that I hugged him.

I just realized what I did. I wanted to break the hug but he hugged me tighter. We stayed like that for a few minutes before he backed away. He chuckled. "I'm sorry."

"No. I'm sorry." We just chuckled. Haechan turned off his laptop and printer and unplugged its switch. When we went back down to his living room, it was already night time. "I'll cook something." He said, which caught me off-guard.

I followed him to his kitchen. "You know how to cook?" I asked. He was so boss-like that him being a cook didn't cross my mind. He nodded. "Haechan, you don't need to, you know." I said. I was now beside him.

He laughed and patted my head. "I insist." I don't know what happened, but I was suddenly frozen on my place, looking at him. "I loved you for I don't know how long and now you're here." My mouth said, almost having a mind on its own.

Haechan's head whipped to me, and I covered my mouth with both of my hands. "I-I'm sorry! It just-" Haechan put a finger on my lips and looked at me intensely.

I caught my breath when he leaned down and closed the gap between us. My arms made its way to his neck while his made its way to my waist. I moaned when he gripped my ass and placed me on the counter. Our tongues were dancing with each other.

Haechan broke our kiss and his lips found its way to my jaw. Haechan's hands were lost on my blouse's buttons. He unbuttoned four buttons and brought it down, my shoulder and chest exposed. I immediately covered it with my arms.

He chuckled and kissed me softly. "No need to be shy." He whispered and his kisses went from the curves of my neck to my collarbone. He stopped and stared at my chest. Shit.

I gripped a handful of his hair, his face burying between my breasts. He unbuttoned the last buttons and I felt him unhook my bra. He threw it away and nibbled on my right nipple.

"Shit." I cursed and he went back to my neck, then to my lips. We both pulled away to catch our breaths, saliva hanging from both our lower lips. "I so damn wanted to do that to you ever since I'm in love with you."

I blushed. "W-What did you say?" I asked, covering my exposed boobs with my blouse. He leaned his face again. "I love you." He simply said and kissed me again.

I pulled back and whispered in his ears. "Fine. You're now my boyfriend. I can't survive another day without you." I kissed his neck and also left marks. Haechan gripped my thighs, loving the sensation I'm sending him.

"Damn, you're just the girl missing in my life."

•••